HOME LOGIC LIVINGYour inspiration
- Protective Coatings
- Driveways & Resin Surfacing
- Windows, Doors & Conservatories
- Boilers & Smart Home Products
- Flat Roof & Conservatory Roofs
- Spray Foam Insulation
- Online EstimatorBEST Offers TODAY!
- HOMEWORLD Shop OnlineGet In TouchGo backHome Logic Article
Winter is Coming: 5 Ways to Stop DraughtsBy admin
Wednesday, 14 August 2019
5 Ways to Stop Draughts in Your Home
Does your home get cold in the winter? Are you feeling draughts from areas in your home that never used to be there? If so you could benefit from reading our quick info graphic on ways to improve energy efficiency around the home.
Draught proofing is one of the cheapest and cost effective ways to improve home comfort, improve energy efficiency and save money on energy bills.
Methods of draught proofing are simple to follow, with the process involving covering any spots in your home where cold air can infiltrate. Gaps in your home can also lead to moisture build up which can cause damage to your property in forms of mould and condensation.
How Much Money Can I Save From Draught Proofing?
Draught proofing around air leakage points in your home can save you up to 50% on your energy bills, as well as improving home comfort.
Where To Look For Draughts?
Draughts are a common occurrence in older buildings with there being a number of places you can look for them in places such as
- Loft hatches
- Roof tiles
- Electrical fittings
- Suspended floor boards
- External pipework
Related Home Logic Living Articles
- Windows Leamington Spa - Transform the Look of Your Home
- How Does Double Glazing Reduce Heat Loss?
- How Much Does Double Glazing Save?
- How to Stop Draughts from UPVC Windows
- Advantages of uPVC Windows Over Aluminium
- When Is The Best Time of Year to Replace Windows?
- How Do Double Glazed Windows Work?
- What are Composite Doors Made From?