HOME LOGIC LIVINGYour inspiration
- Protective Coatings
- Driveways & Resin Surfacing
- Windows, Doors & Conservatories
- Boilers & Smart Home Products
- Flat Roof & Conservatory Roofs
- Spray Foam Insulation
- Online EstimatorBEST Offers TODAY!
- HOMEWORLD Shop OnlineGet In TouchGo backHome Logic Article
Air Quality At Home...By admin
Friday, 16 August 2019
We live fast these days, full stop. Whatever you are currently chasing after, a new career, finishing a project, closing that elusive sale, none of this matters unless you are in good health.
Sadly, our health and wellbeing is being pushed more and more down the list of “to dos”, to be looked after when we have completed with those outstanding tasks, still, time allowing, at home.
And it is at home indeed, where we want to recuperate, slow down and take a deep breath of … clean air.
In November, the whole of the UK focuses on lung cancer awareness, symptoms, diagnosis, therapies and coping strategies to help fend off any set backs this illness can bring upon ourselves, as well as our loved ones.
Air Quality At Home
In our contribution towards supporting Lung Awareness Month for November 2017, we updated and listed a collection of articles that address the matter of poor air quality at home, lung health problems connected with certain insulation materials and share a few tips on how to improve air quality inside of your home.
Related Home Logic Living Articles
- Converting Roof Space To Rooms The Easy Way
- Eco Friendly Insulation: Why Is It So Important?
- What Is Air Infiltration? Why Does It Matter?
- What Does Rising Damp Look Like?
- The Best Way to Insulate a Roof
- How Long Does Spray Foam Insulation Last?
- Can Mould Grow on Fibreglass Insulation?
- How To Tell If A Roof Needs To Be Replaced