HOME LOGIC LIVINGYour inspiration
- Protective Coatings
- Driveways & Resin Surfacing
- Windows, Doors & Conservatories
- Boilers & Smart Home Products
- Replacement Conservatory & Flat Roofs
- Spray Foam Insulation
- Online EstimatorBEST Offers TODAY!
- HOMEWORLD Shop OnlineGet In TouchGo backReplacement Conservatory & Flat Roofs
Best Conservatory Roof ReplacementBy admin
Monday, 16 September 2019A conservatory is a great way to add extra room to your home, and can be very cheap to install, compared to the price of a full extension.
However, there are some drawbacks that may lead you to consider your options with regards to replacing your conservatory roof.
One such option is Home Logic Conservatory Insulation and you may find that this simple and viable alternative to a new roof is all you need to achieve the results you want...
Why Would I Want A New Conservatory Roof?
- Your conservatory gets too cold – Glass or plastic conservatory roofs are non insulated and therefore any heat inside the room will easily be removed and pass through the roof. This leads to the room being very cold in the winter and sometimes unusable.
- The conservatory gets too hot – Glass or plastic roofs will lead to a build up of sunlight and therefore heat inside the room. This can mean that it is unbearably hot in the Summer.
- The roof has seen better days or leaks – Conservatory roofs can get very dirty, and if not well fitted, they may also be prone to leaks. After a few years, the roof can look dull and unloved, bringing down the look of the entire conservatory.
What Conservatory Roof Options Do I Have?
Option 1: Solid Roof Replacement:
You can remove your current roof, and replace it with a solid roof that does not use glass at all. This may however turn your conservatory into an extension that may require planning permission – depending on the size.
Plus this is very expensive, and not always suitable for some conservatory roof types.
Option 2: Glass Or Plastic Roof Replacement:
You can decide to use an opaque plastic instead of clear glass to reduce sunlight glare – but this can be an unattractive look, and it doesn’t solve the insulation issues that need addressing.
Simply installing a new roof that uses the same materials may improve how the conservatory looks, but once again, you will have the same issues with extremes of temperature.
Home Logic Conservatory Roof Insulation will improve the look of your conservatory roof, by adding a clean and crisp white material to the roof that will disguise old and dirty glass or plastic roofs. The outer material is designed to complement the room and will give your conservatory a new lease of life
Option 3: Home Logic Conservatory Roof Insulation
This is a much cheaper option and has the benefits of taking care of all of the above issues with one convenient solution to choosing the best conservatory roof replacement.
Related Home Logic Living Articles
- Home Logic Conservatory Roof Insulation will reduce the heat build up on your conservatory by providing a barrier between the sunlight outside and the room. A foil layer stops the sunlight from passing through, while still allowing light to enter.
- Home Logic Conservatory Roof Insulation will prevent heat from escaping during the cooler winter months. The layers of insulating material keep the heat inside your home, leading to lowered energy bills and a room that is suitable throughout the cooler months.
- Home Logic Conservatory Roof Insulation will improve the look of your conservatory roof, by adding a clean and crisp white material to the roof that will disguise old and dirty glass or plastic roofs. The outer material is designed to complement the room and will give your conservatory a new lease of life.
FULL RANGE OF SERVICES:OUR OFFICES:
- How to Make a Conservatory into a Room
- How Much Is A Conservatory Roof Conversion?
- Glass vs Polycarbonate Roof: The Essential Difference
- Can a Conservatory Have a Solid Roof?
- How to Make Your Conservatory Warmer
- How to Stop Conservatory Overheating
- How to Make a Conservatory Cosy: Top Tips and Tricks
- Internal Conservatory Roof Insulation: What Are My Options?
Home Logic’s continued commitment to you is that we only use the highest quality products, installed to the highest standards.© Home Logic UK Ltd. 2018. All rights reserved. Registered Office: c/o HJS Accountants, 12-14 Carlton Place, Southampton SO15 2EA | Company Registration No: 09125321 | VAT No: 193899534 | Home Logic ® is a registered trademark of Home Logic UK Ltd (UK00003267772) | Home Logic UK Ltd is registered in England and Wales. Home Logic UK Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority FRN 765342. We are a credit broker and not a lender and have a facility with a panel of lenders | Home Logic is a trading name of Home Logic UK Ltd
Update Your Preferences