Best Conservatory Roof Replacement
However, there are some drawbacks that may lead you to consider your options with regards to replacing your conservatory roof.
One such option is LogicFoam Conservatory Insulation and you may find that this simple and viable alternative to a new roof is all you need to achieve the results you want...
Why Would I Want A New Conservatory Roof?
- Your conservatory gets too cold – Glass or plastic conservatory roofs are non insulated and therefore any heat inside the room will easily be removed and pass through the roof. This leads to the room being very cold in the winter and sometimes unusable.
- The conservatory gets too hot – Glass or plastic roofs will lead to a build up of sunlight and therefore heat inside the room. This can mean that it is unbearably hot in the Summer.
- The roof has seen better days or leaks – Conservatory roofs can get very dirty, and if not well fitted, they may also be prone to leaks. After a few years, the roof can look dull and unloved, bringing down the look of the entire conservatory.
What Conservatory Roof Options Do I Have?
Option 1: Solid Roof Replacement:
You can remove your current roof, and replace it with a solid roof that does not use glass at all. This may however turn your conservatory into an extension that may require planning permission – depending on the size.
Plus this is very expensive, and not always suitable for some conservatory roof types.
Option 2: Glass Or Plastic Roof Replacement:
You can decide to use an opaque plastic instead of clear glass to reduce sunlight glare – but this can be an unattractive look, and it doesn’t solve the insulation issues that need addressing.
Simply installing a new roof that uses the same materials may improve how the conservatory looks, but once again, you will have the same issues with extremes of temperature.
LogicFoam Conservatory Roof Insulation will improve the look of your conservatory roof, by adding a clean and crisp white material to the roof that will disguise old and dirty glass or plastic roofs. The outer material is designed to complement the room and will give your conservatory a new lease of life
Option 3: LogicFoam Conservatory Roof Insulation
This is a much cheaper option and has the benefits of taking care of all of the above issues with one convenient solution to choosing the best conservatory roof replacement.
- LogicFoam Conservatory Roof Insulation will reduce the heat build up on your conservatory by providing a barrier between the sunlight outside and the room. A foil layer stops the sunlight from passing through, while still allowing light to enter.
- LogicFoam Conservatory Roof Insulation will prevent heat from escaping during the cooler winter months. The layers of insulating material keep the heat inside your home, leading to lowered energy bills and a room that is suitable throughout the cooler months.
- LogicFoam Conservatory Roof Insulation will improve the look of your conservatory roof, by adding a clean and crisp white material to the roof that will disguise old and dirty glass or plastic roofs. The outer material is designed to complement the room and will give your conservatory a new lease of life.