HOME LOGIC LIVINGYour inspiration
- Protective Coatings
- Driveways & Resin Surfacing
- Windows, Doors & Conservatories
- Boilers & Smart Home Products
- Replacement Conservatory & Flat Roofs
- Spray Foam Insulation
- Online EstimatorBEST Offers TODAY!
- HOMEWORLD Shop OnlineGet In TouchGo backHome Logic Living
Can I Receive A Quote For Properla For A House I'm Hoping To Buy?By admin
Friday, 4 January 2019
In the UK alone, around 100,000 residential properties are purchased each month. As the keys change hands and the new homeowners make themselves at home, the renovations often begin.
Every homeowner has the responsibility to protect their property from deterioration and weather damage, as well as to upgrade the property to make it more efficient and more comfortable.
Of the home improvements available on the market to do this, Properla masonry paint is one of the most effective. Originating from Germany and used by homeowners all over the UK, Properla is a high-quality exterior wall coating designed to protect against heat loss and water infiltration.
You can have Properla applied to the walls and the roof of your property, with the unique hydrophobic properties of the exterior paint delivering an exceptional range of benefits, from creating a self-cleaning surface to establishing an invisible thermal barrier.
If you’re considering having a Properla coating applied, then you’re already one step closer to having a well-protected home, but you may just be wondering ‘can I receive a quote for Properla for a house I’m hoping to buy?’.
The good news is that it’s very easy to get a quote for Properla, just a call to Home Logic will do the trick…
How to Get a Quote for Properla
Properla wall coatings are just one of the many exceptional home improvement products that we supply and install here at Home Logic, which means that we can provide you with a free no-obligation quote for Properla application for a house you’re hoping to buy.
Getting a quote for a Properla, or any of our other amazing home improvement products, couldn’t be easier when you choose Home Logic. The whole process is split into four steps:
- Step One – Visit our website and arrange for a call back from one of our expert team.
- Step Two – Talk to one of our professionally trained advisors and get the answers to any questions that you may have about our product.
- Step Three – If you require a home survey, then one of our experts will be more than happy to visit your property and undertake a full on-site detailed survey.
- Step Four – Get a free quote from our Properla experts and take all the time you need to mull over the decision. Our quotes are valid for 12 months, so as long as you come back to us within a year, your initial quote will stand!
Our dedication, substantial experience and extensive product knowledge, means that our expert installers are always going to strive to get the best results from every application of Properla, or installation of our other energy-saving products
Why Choose Home Logic for Properla Application?
With so many home improvement services out there, you may be wondering why you should commit to choosing Home Logic to have your Properla wall coating applied. The first reason is that Home Logic specialise in the best home improvements for efficient homes.
Insulation, whether it’s in the form of conservatory insulation, spray foam insulation, or wall coatings, is at the heart of what we do at Home Logic – helping UK homeowners to enjoy warmer homes and lower energy bills.
Our dedication, substantial experience and extensive product knowledge, means that our expert installers are always going to strive to get the best results from every application of Properla, or installation of our other energy-saving products – just check out some of these reviews from our 5-star Trust Pilot page:
‘The guys that did the job were very professional and efficient and fast. They were very polite and friendly. We are sure the house holds its heat for much longer than before, the heating boiler hardly comes on once the temperature is up to speed. Would defiantly recommend them to anyone. [sic]’
‘Excellent- would recommend this company to anyone. From initial consultation, to having the product installed, we were kept informed on what would happen. On the day it was to be installed two very friendly engineers arrived at the time they said, laid dust sheets all up the stairs. The job was done quickly and efficiently, information given on what had been done. We were shown what had been done, no mess or rubbish left. Job very well done. [sic]’
- Mandy Lamb
If you’re ready to take the next step and get a free no-obligation quote for Properla masonry paint, then get into contact with Home Logic today – our friendly advisors are always happy to answer questions. Simply dial 0800 1700 636, or click the button below to get the ball rolling today!Related Home Logic Living Articles
FULL RANGE OF SERVICES:OUR OFFICES:
- What Temperature Should a House Be?
- Top 10 Ideas for Conservatory Use All Year Round
- How to Keep a Sunroom Cool in Summer: 5 Top Tips
- Vaulted Ceiling Insulation Requirements: All You Need To Know
- How Warm Should My Home Be This Autumn?
- Make your London home more energy efficient
- What To Do With A Conservatory: 7 Top Tips And Tricks
- Masonry Paint Colours That Will Help You Sell Your Home
Home Logic’s continued commitment to you is that we only use the highest quality products, installed to the highest standards.© Home Logic UK Ltd. 2018. All rights reserved. Registered Office: c/o HJS Accountants, 12-14 Carlton Place, Southampton SO15 2EA | Company Registration No: 09125321 | VAT No: 193899534 | Home Logic ® is a registered trademark of Home Logic UK Ltd (UK00003267772) | Home Logic UK Ltd is registered in England and Wales. Home Logic UK Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. We are a credit broker and not a lender. We offer credit facilities from more than one lender.
Update Your Preferences