HOME LOGIC LIVINGYour inspiration
- Protective Coatings
- Resin Surfacing & Garden Area
- Windows, Doors & Conservatories
- Boilers, Solar PV, Thermodynamics
- Flat Roof & Conservatory Roof Solutions
- Spray Foam Insulation
- Online EstimatorBEST Offers TODAY!
- HOMEWORLD Shop Online
Get In TouchGo backProtective Coatings
Do This To Make A 1960s Home Look BetterBy admin
Wednesday, 15 August 2018
In the 1960s, Beatlemania struck the UK, England brought the World Cup trophy home, and Concorde took its maiden flight – a decade to go down in the history books!
Behind the scenes of all the action, something else was happening in the UK, something that you can still see today when you walk down the street – a housing boom. Around 400,000 homes were constructed a year in the 1960s.
That means that today there are in the region of 4 million 1960s homes across England, and most have a rather unique look. The design of a 1960s house isn’t for everyone, but that certainly doesn’t mean that they can’t be!
If you’re looking to revitalise your 1960’s home, then we have you covered with one excellent tip to transform your house. So, without further ado, do this to make your 1960s house look better….
Every home can be beautiful with a little extra TLC to restore, revitalise, and refresh the exterior. Whether you want to enhance the traditional look of your 1960s home, or change it completely, you can achieve your desired look with a high-quality wall coating!
The Secret to the Ultimate 1960s Home Transformation…
So, what’s the big secret? Well, it’s a pretty simple one really, and it all involves a touch of paint.
There’s no denying that a lick of paint can solve a fair few problems but when you replace the standard off-the-shelf paint with a wall coating, well, you have the recipe for success.
A Properla wall coating may not look like much on the surface, but once this outstanding paint is applied to the walls of your 1960’s home, the result is pretty spectacular. What makes it so great? Well, the first benefit lies in the choice of colours and styles…
You can choose from a great selection of pastel shades, from the beauty of Devon Stone, to the subtle charm of Cotswold Cream… or ditch colours altogether and go for a clear coating to show off the traditional charm of your home!
Above and beyond the choice of colours and styles, the benefits keep on coming. With that in mind, here’s a brief glimpse into what you can expect from a Home Logic wall coating:
- Dirt and Grime Resistance – These wall coatings are hydrophobic, which means that it’s incredibly difficult for dirt to stick to the wall. Even when the particles do stick, they’re going to wash away at the first sign of rain.
- Low-Maintenance – With all the dirt washing off the surface of the wall without help, you no longer need to worry about cleaning the exterior of your walls on such a regular basis. Wall coatings are also mould, algae, and lichen resistant!
- Water Resistance – The hydrophobic qualities of the wall coating mean that your property walls aren’t going to absorb anywhere near as much water – a reduction of almost 100%.
- Improved Insulation – Nobody likes a cold home, and wet walls can seriously impact the comfort of your living environment, as heat can easily pass through the brickwork. The benefit of the wall coating keeping your walls dry means that the internal environment in your home is going to be warmer and more comfortable.
- Weather Protection – Rain, wind, and frost can severely damage exposed walls. The extra protection afforded by the wall coating will help to keep your walls in excellent condition for much longer.
- Beautiful Walls – Before the wall coating hits your walls, a lot of prep work is done to restore the masonry back to tip top condition. From crack repair to re-rendering, your walls will be completely transformed by the end of the application!
Still not convinced that a wall coating from Home Logic is the best option for your classic property? Take a look at the 5-star Home Logic Trust Pilot page and see for yourself what our past customers are saying about the extensive range of services that we provide here at Home Logic!
Home Logic – Design Ideas for Every Home
At Home Logic, we specialise in high-quality home improvements that can improve the inside and outside of your home, as well as the energy performance. With our exceptional wall coatings, you can enjoy benefits all around with a warmer home that boosts increased curb-appeal!
Still not convinced that a wall coating from Home Logic is the best option for your classic property? Take a look at the 5-star Home Logic Trust Pilot page and see for yourself what our past customers are saying about the extensive range of services that we provide at Home Logic.
If you’re ready to see your home transformed before your very eyes, call our expert team on 0800 1700 636, and take the first step to a more energy-efficient home today!
Related Home Logic Living Articles
Related Home Logic Living ProductsFULL RANGE OF SERVICES:OUR OFFICES:
Home Logic’s continued commitment to you is that we only use the highest quality products, installed to the highest standards.© Home Logic UK Ltd. 2018. All rights reserved. Registered Office: c/o HJS Accountants, 12-14 Carlton Place, Southampton SO15 2EA | Company Registration No: 09125321 | VAT No: 193899534 | Home Logic ® is a registered trademark of Home Logic UK Ltd (UK00003267772) | Home Logic UK Ltd is registered in England and Wales. Home Logic UK Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. We are a credit broker and not a lender. We offer credit facilities from more than one lender.
Update Your Preferences