HOME LOGIC LIVINGYour inspiration
- Protective Coatings
- Driveways & Resin Surfacing
- Windows, Doors & Conservatories
- Boilers & Smart Home Products
- Replacement Conservatory & Flat Roofs
- Spray Foam Insulation
- Online EstimatorBEST Offers TODAY!
- HOMEWORLD Shop OnlineGet In TouchGo backHome Logic Article
Double Glazing Suffolk – Installing the Best for you HomeBy admin
Thursday, 12 September 2019
We English are all too familiar with those nippy mornings, drizzly days huddled over a cup of tea, and chilly evenings when all we want to do is curl up on the sofa, with a blanket and good book to read. Even in the summertime, England has been known to drop to minus temperatures!
And while the traditional English spirit is strong when it comes to enduring the cold, it will only get us so far, and heating bills can often be a difficult expense to deal with. Why endure your home life, when you can enjoy it?
Double glazing is a great way to improve your home and keep you warmer. If you’re living in the Suffolk area and looking to invest in double glazing, we are on hand to offer clear advice and solutions when it comes to adding double glazing to your property.
With this in mind, here’s our how-to guide to glazing to help you upgrade your home for Winter…
The Benefits Of Double Glazing For Your Suffolk Home
Double glazed windows are simply two panes of glass layered with a gap between them, as opposed to single pane glass. The gap between the two layers of glass acts as insulation for your home, but this is just one of the many benefits.
Besides keeping you nice and toasty, double glazing has a number of fantastic benefits for your Suffolk home. Take a look at some of the many ways double glazing can increase your comfort, and improve your quality of life:
Benefits No.1: Creates A Superior Sound Barrier
Annoying neighbours? Noisy road nearby? Double glazing can significantly reduce noise pollution in your home.
We all value our privacy; whether you’re in a sprawling detached house in the country, or a cosy bungalow in the city, reducing noise is a great way to make your house that little bit more homely.
Benefits No.2: Saves You Some Serious Cash
Reducing the heat loss through your windows is a fantastic way to save money on your energy bills. Upgrading your single pane windows to double glazing helps insulate your house, and keep all that warmth you’re forking out for contained, keeping you warm and your wallet a little heavier.
Benefits No.3: Increases Home Security
Double glazing consists of a tough frame, two strong panes of glass, and a seal. All windows installed by us here at Home Logic are fitted with care, and with a range of state-of-the-art locks to choose from.
As windows can be a weak point of a building, when it comes to your home, it’s important to make your windows as secure as possible. You can sleep more soundly knowing that double glazing makes your home a safer place to relax in.
Benefits No.4: Reduces Condensation
Condensation, especially during Winter when it freezes, can cause a number of problems in the home, such as mould and rot on walls and windows, which can cause damage to your property, and exacerbate respiratory problems and allergies.
Double glazing can significantly reduce condensation, as the inner pane stays warmer, meaning it is less likely that water will condense on its surface.
Benefits No.5: Increase Home Resale Value
These days, many people favour double glazing in the home, and it is viewed as a highly positive home improvement. Indeed, in all new builds, double glazing is a mandatory requirement.
Double glazing can add significant value to your home, so as well as all the benefits it can bring to your life, it is also a wise investment for the future.
Here at Home Logic, we aim to deliver long-lasting results, so whether you’re thinking of selling in the future, or want to increase the value of your home for your kids to inherit, we’ve got you covered.
Double Glazing Suffolk-wide is available today to help you take the first step towards a warmer, more secure, happier home, but don’t take out word for it: head to TrustPilot.com to check out some of our loyal customers’ reviews and see for yourself.
For more information on how to reduce energy costs and to find the deal that suits you, head to MyEnergy to compare tariffs and save money today.
In addition to this, double glazing also reduces the need for electrical cooling systems.
In recent years, England has seen some of its highest temperatures on record. On those sweltering summer days, double glazing helps keep the temperature in the house cool, which can reduce the cost of air conditioning and fans in your home, as well as keeping you comfortable.Related Home Logic Living Articles
- Spray Foam Insulation Brightonhttps://www.homelogic.co.uk/sites/default/files/styles/related_article_thumbnail_desktop/public/spray-foam-insulation-Brighton.jpg
- Closed or Open Cell Foam Insulationhttps://www.homelogic.co.uk/sites/default/files/styles/related_article_thumbnail_desktop/public/closed-or-open-cell-spray-foam-insulation.jpg
- How to Make Your Conservatory Warmerhttps://www.homelogic.co.uk/sites/default/files/styles/related_article_thumbnail_desktop/public/how-to-make-your-conservatory-warmer1.jpg
- How to Stop Conservatory Overheatinghttps://www.homelogic.co.uk/sites/default/files/styles/related_article_thumbnail_desktop/public/how-to-stop-conservatory-overheating.jpg
- Best Way to Insulate a Househttps://www.homelogic.co.uk/sites/default/files/styles/related_article_thumbnail_desktop/public/adding-insulation-to-existing-exterior-walls-1.jpg
- What Is Insulation Foam?https://www.homelogic.co.uk/sites/default/files/styles/related_article_thumbnail_desktop/public/what-is-insulation-foam1.jpg
- Spray Foam Insulation UKhttps://www.homelogic.co.uk/sites/default/files/styles/related_article_thumbnail_desktop/public/spray-foam-insulation-uk.jpg
- Do You Need To Insulate Interior Walls?https://www.homelogic.co.uk/sites/default/files/styles/related_article_thumbnail_desktop/public/do-you-need-to-insulate-interior-walls.jpg