HOME LOGIC LIVINGYour inspiration
- Protective Coatings
- Driveways & Resin Surfacing
- Windows, Doors & Conservatories
- Boilers & Smart Home Products
- Replacement Conservatory & Flat Roofs
- Spray Foam Insulation
- Online EstimatorBEST Offers TODAY!
- HOMEWORLD Shop OnlineGet In Touch
Voucher Incentive Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions together with any specific rules set out in the Voucher Incentive Notices (as defined below) are the Voucher Incentive Rules ("Rules") and apply to the Voucher Incentive ("Voucher Incentive") featuring in Home Logic UK Ltd promotion which is being conducted by our third party marketing partner(s) unless otherwise expressly stated. By entering into this marketing voucher Incentive, entrants agree to be bound by these Rules.
2. Rules specific to each Voucher Incentive are displayed in these Terms and Conditions or in a notice in which the Incentive appeared and are incorporated into the Rules. In the event of discrepancy between these terms and conditions and the Voucher Incentive Notice, the Incentive Notice shall prevail.
3. Home Logic UK Ltd reserves the right to cancel or amend the Incentive or the Rules without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside Home Logic’s reasonable control. Any changes will be posted either within these terms and conditions or the Incentive Notice. A copy of the Rules may also be obtained by contacting the relevant Promotions department.
4. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to an Incentive Voucher, the decision of the judge(s) shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
5. To qualify to enter the Incentive you must be resident in the United Kingdom. The address you provide with your incentive entry ("Entry") may be used to send any incentive vouchers so please make sure this is correct.
6. Employees of Home Logic UK Ltd or any associated company of Home Logic UK Ltd and their immediate families, persons connected with the incentive and their immediate families i.e. incentive sponsors, newsagents, wholesalers & their agents are not eligible to enter the Incentive.
7. Additional eligibility requirements may apply to a specific Incentive, e.g. a valid passport, visas and/or driver's licence will be required if the Incentive includes travel outside the United Kingdom and/or car hire.
8. By entering the Incentive Voucher Promotion, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you is true, current and complete. Home Logic UK Ltd reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
9. Home Logic UK Ltd assumes that by reading the publication or by using the website or verbally committing to and entering the Incentive (and you warrant that) you are aged 18 or over or, if you are under 18, that your parents have consented to your entry into the Incentive and these Rules.
10. Home Logic UK Ltd reserves the right to disqualify any entrant from the voucher incentive promotion if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
11. Only one entry per person per Incentive is allowed (except where the Incentive Notice states that more than one entry can be submitted) and any entrant who enters more than the permitted maximum will be disqualified.
12. Incentive entries must be made in the manner and by the closing date specified on the Incentive Voucher Promotion Notice. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
13. Only one entry per person will be accepted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this term by, for example, the use of 'brute force', 'script' or any other automated means, that person/those e-mail addresses will be disqualified and any incentive will be void.
14. There is no purchase requirement to enter into a marketing Incentive. There is no charge to register with Home Logic’s website if registration is required as part of the entry process.
15. Where entry to an Incentive is by premium rate service, a free entry route may also be provided at the discretion of Home Logic UK Ltd.
16. Proof of posting or emailing cannot be accepted as proof of delivery. Home Logic cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to Entries, or Entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
17. Entrants should note that unless stated otherwise, Home Logic does not accept responsibility for the return of any Entries, including those consisting of artistic or other material.
18. Claims for incentives must be made in the manner and within the time specified on the Incentive Notice. Failure to claim an incentive within this time or in the manner specified may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
19. Incentive Vouchers are non–transferable and there is no cash alternative. Home Logic reserves the right to substitute vouchers of equal or greater value at any time.
20. Voucher Incentives are awarded at the discretion of Home Logic and no Voucher incentives will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.
21. Where an incentive may not be appropriate for a younger contestant, the minimum age for entry will be stated in the Incentive Notice and must be observed. Home Logic reserves the right to request written proof of age of any winner.
22. All taxes, insurances, transfers, spending money and other expenses (including meals or personal expenses upgrades etc.) as the case may be, unless specifically stated, are the sole responsibility of the person receiving the incentive.
Intellectual Property Rights & Use of Entries
23. Home Logic UK Ltd does not, unless we agree this with you, claim any rights of ownership in your Entry. As such, you retain ownership and copyright, although Home Logic UK Ltd will be able to use Entries as set out in the Rules, you will also have the right to use your Entry in any way you choose. Where any Entry is to be used in a different way (e.g. we are asking to own this) this will be made clear in the Incentive Notice and you will then be able to choose whether to enter the Incentive.
24. Home Logic does not guarantee to use or otherwise make available any Entry. Home Logic may, in appropriate circumstances, and at its sole discretion, reject, edit, remove or disable access to Entries that appear to be legally or otherwise problematic e.g. infringe the copyright or other intellectual property or privacy rights of others, are defamatory etc. or for any other reason.
25. Your entry and any information submitted by you must be personal to and relate specifically to you. You hereby warrant that your Entry and all information which you submit and/or distribute will not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or any other rights of any third party, and will not contain anything which is libellous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, harassing or threatening. If relevant, Home Logic reserves the right, but not the obligation, to screen, filter and/or monitor information provided by you and to edit, refuse to distribute or remove the same.
26. Home Logic UK Ltd cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Voucher Incentive Promotion. Home Logic UK Ltd is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment or software, failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation in the Incentive. Nothing shall exclude Home Logic UK Ltd's liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
Data Protection & Publicity
Data relating to entrants will be retained by Home Logic UK Ltd in line with our Data Retention Policy.