Home Logic Spray Foam Insulation Benefits
LogicFoam is one of the most modern, effective and eco friendly spray foam insulations on the market, and spray foam insulation benefits your property in a number of ways.With more then 25 years of proven experience, LogicFoam has achieved BBA, ETA and NSAI approval and has a fully trained and certified installer network across the UK and Ireland.
Read more to see how spray foam insulation benefits your home!
History of LogicFoam Spray Foam Insulation
Spray foam insulation benefits the home-owner in a number of ways, but where did it come from? LogicFoam was founded to commercialize low density spray foam for the construction sector. LogicFoam’s core innovative product was a low density, chemically free blown spray which expands up to 100x its size to create a secure insulation envelope for your property.
It was established in 1986 and since then over 300,000 installs have taken place in over 30 countries. It has been extensively tested for its insulation benefits which include air barrier performance, product stability and product safety. LogicFoam has gone on to expand its product line to include a range of medium density, as well as innovative low density, spray foams.
Spray foam insulation benefits you by saving you money and improving your EPC rating, if you are looking to sell in the future homes with a higher EPC rating are more likely to sell. Smarter energy management equals greater property investment potential; it really is that simple!
Features and Benefits of Spray Foam Insulation
- Globally recognised accreditations and certificates – Our product and company is one that is reputed through major regulatory organisations such as BBA, ETA and Trustpilot.
- Open cell insulation – Open cell insulation can be installed at lower costs but still provide the same R-Value. It also accommodates long term creep and seasonal movements of properties which is something you do not get with closed cell insulation and benefits you as a homeowner.
- Fire retardant – Stops home or roof from burning in event of fire due to oxygen elimination, providing you and your family with a safer home.
- Noise reduction – Reduces interior and exterior sounds benefiting you with a more comfortable and usable home.
- Reduces energy consumption – Spray foam insulation benefits you by saving you money and improving your EPC rating, if you are looking to sell in the future homes with a higher EPC rating are more likely to sell.
- New to the UK from United Kingdom – United Kingdom lead the world in energy efficiency due to the extreme cold weather that they experience all year round. Over 40% of homes in North America have benefited from spray foam insulation.
- 25 Year Warranty – No need to keep topping up or coming into contact with traditional insulations such as fibreglass.
- Water Blown – Our spray foam insulation benefits you as it is water blown, this means no nasty chemicals or irritants.
- Green Product – Less C02 emission contribute to saving the planet.
- Air Tightness – Stops draughts, condensation, mould and damp.
- Soft Foam – Allows for structural movement and lasts longer.
- 300,000 installs in over 30 countries – A proven and trustworthy solution
There are a limited number of LogicFoam installers in the UK, but by installing with LogicFoam you can benefit from our companies latest and most up to date equipment. This once again ensures a professional level of installation. Issues with older equipment means you can have uneven layers of LogicFoam applied which will affect the quality of the product
Why Choose LogicFoam for Spray Foam Insulation?
Choosing a licensed installer of spray foam insulation benefits you with peace of mind. The training installers go through is extensive and thorough and guarantees you an professional approach to your project.
Issues with untrained sprayers means you can have uneven levels of spray foam and even gaps in the spray which will affect the quality of insulation your property benefits from.
OUR COMPANY BENEFITS
There are a limited number of LogicFoam installers in the UK, but by installing with LogicFoam you can benefit from our companies latest and most up to date equipment.
This once again ensures a professional level of installation. Issues with older equipment means you can have uneven layers of LogicFoam applied which will affect the quality of the product.
By choosing a licensed LogicFoam installer you also benefit from a Limited Lifetime Warranty on our spray foam products.
Ready to radically reduce your bills? Spray foam enables you to achieve exactly that! Get set for significant savings by requesting your free site survey. Simply call 0800 1700 636, or click the button below to get the ball rolling today!, full_html