HOME LOGIC LIVINGYour inspiration
- Protective Coatings
- Driveways & Resin Surfacing
- Windows, Doors & Conservatories
- Boilers & Smart Home Products
- Replacement Conservatory & Flat Roofs
- Spray Foam Insulation
- Online EstimatorBEST Offers TODAY!
- HOMEWORLD Shop OnlineGet In TouchGo backHome Logic Article
How Much Do Exterior Wall Coatings Cost?By admin
Tuesday, 17 September 2019
These days, homeowners are starting to become more aware that kerb appeal is the key to selling a property, however, even if you aren’t planning on selling up just yet, it’s still important to give your home a makeover from time to time.
The exterior of your house will begin to look tired over time, but adding a fresh coating to your outside walls could be just the boost it needs to look good as new again.
Anyone who is worried that exterior wall coatings cost too much will be pleased to learn that not only are they a cost-effective way to improve your home, they can even offer substantial savings on your energy bills as well, as the following article reveals…
What Is An Exterior Wall Coating?
There are several types of exterior wall coating available, all of which offer their own benefits to homeowners.
The exterior wall coatings cost will vary depending on the kind chosen, but prices can vary from as little as £18 per square metre for standard rendering right up to £300 per square metre for composite cladding.
The various kinds of coating include:
- Composite cladding
- Timber cladding
- Laminate cladding
- PVCU cladding
All of these can change the external appearance of your home, as well as weather-proofing it effectively.
What If I Don’t Want To Change The Appearance Of My Home?
What if you like the idea of weather-proofing your home, whilst also lowering its ongoing maintenance costs, but you’re perfectly happy with its current external appearance? Thankfully, in this instance, there is another ideal solution.
Home Logic wall insulation provides an invisible barrier which insulates brickwork on the exterior of your home, preventing warm air from escaping, and preventing water absorption as wall.
The Home Logic wall coating service will answer the question of how to solve external wall insulation problems. Offering the perfect alternative to traditional external wall coatings, it will refresh the outside of your property, whilst also offering a number of other benefits and advantages.
What Are The Benefits Of An Invisible Wall Coating?
The invisible wall coating offered by us here at Home Logic offers homeowners a host of impressive advantages. These include:
- Reduced heating costs
- Increased value of the property
- Better sound insulation
- Eradication of damp and condensation
- Better energy-efficiency
- Less heat loss via the walls
- Added protection for brickwork
- 20-year manufacturer’s guarantee
How Does Home Logic Exterior Wall Coating Work?
Home Logic’s wall coatings effectively insulate porous building materials and bricks by bonding chemically to their surface and penetrating deep inside to create an insulation barrier which is completely invisible.
Using the latest technology, this coating system can offer impressive protection from dirt, rain, pollution, oil and algae for a low maintenance self-cleaning solution.
One of the best features of our specially formulated exterior wall coating is its insulating properties, which reduce the amount of heat lost through the walls of the property, and, consequently, help cut the cost of heating the home.
As it can also reduce water absorption by over 95%, it is the ideal solution for damp and mould which will be eradicated for a healthier and more comfortable living environment.
Because this kind of wall coating also allows the masonry to breathe, water vapour, moisture and air are able to pass through effectively, significantly improving the property’s insulation and thermal conductivity properties for an eco-friendlier home.
How Much Do The Home Logic Exterior Wall Coatings Cost?
As a reputable and highly respected company in the home improvement industry, we pride ourselves in delivering the first-rate service you deserve with utmost professionalism.
Specialising in helping homeowners to make their homes more energy efficient, we are a Trustmark approved company, and have more than 700 Trustpilot positive reviews
If you’re ready to find out how much the Home Logic exterior wall coatings cost, you can contact our professional team, and receive a free property health check, together with a no obligation quotation which will remain valid for 12 months, giving you plenty of time to decide.
Prepare your property in time for Winter, with Home Logic exterior wall coatings. Take the first step to a premium performing property today,by calling 0800 1700 636, or by simply clicking the button below!Related Home Logic Living Articles
- Spray Foam Insulation Brightonhttps://www.homelogic.co.uk/sites/default/files/styles/related_article_thumbnail_desktop/public/spray-foam-insulation-Brighton.jpg
- Closed or Open Cell Foam Insulationhttps://www.homelogic.co.uk/sites/default/files/styles/related_article_thumbnail_desktop/public/closed-or-open-cell-spray-foam-insulation.jpg
- How to Make Your Conservatory Warmerhttps://www.homelogic.co.uk/sites/default/files/styles/related_article_thumbnail_desktop/public/how-to-make-your-conservatory-warmer1.jpg
- How to Stop Conservatory Overheatinghttps://www.homelogic.co.uk/sites/default/files/styles/related_article_thumbnail_desktop/public/how-to-stop-conservatory-overheating.jpg
- Best Way to Insulate a Househttps://www.homelogic.co.uk/sites/default/files/styles/related_article_thumbnail_desktop/public/adding-insulation-to-existing-exterior-walls-1.jpg
- What Is Insulation Foam?https://www.homelogic.co.uk/sites/default/files/styles/related_article_thumbnail_desktop/public/what-is-insulation-foam1.jpg
- Spray Foam Insulation UKhttps://www.homelogic.co.uk/sites/default/files/styles/related_article_thumbnail_desktop/public/spray-foam-insulation-uk.jpg
- Do You Need To Insulate Interior Walls?https://www.homelogic.co.uk/sites/default/files/styles/related_article_thumbnail_desktop/public/do-you-need-to-insulate-interior-walls.jpg