HOME LOGIC LIVINGYour inspiration
- Protective Coatings
- Driveways & Resin Surfacing
- Windows, Doors & Conservatories
- Boilers & Smart Home Products
- Flat Roof & Conservatory Roofs
- Spray Foam Insulation
- Online EstimatorBEST Offers TODAY!
- HOMEWORLD Shop Online
Get In TouchGo backProtective Coatings
How Much Does External Wall Insulation Cost?By admin
Thursday, 15 November 2018
Exterior wall insulation is the process of applying a certain material to the outside of your walls to help prevent heat escaping from your home.
This is particularly useful if you have a property with solid walls. It is believed that twice as much heat escapes through a solid wall than it does a cavity wall. But how much does external wall insulation cost? Read on to find out…
What Benefits Does External Insulation Provide?
Just for a second, let’s forget the question how much does external wall insulation cost? Because when it comes to value for money, it’s important to consider the long-term benefits this product provides. Here’s a selection of external wall insulation’s particular plus points:
- Reduces heat loss through your walls
- Reduces your household bills
- Improves the value and appearance of your building
- Provides an enhanced external sound barrier, and improved internal acoustics
- Reduces condensation levels
- Provides a more energy-efficient home with a lower carbon footprint
- Protects your masonry
If you would like some more information, or you’re simply seeking insulation advice for the outside of your home, get in touch today
Related Home Logic Living ArticlesFULL RANGE OF SERVICES:OUR OFFICES:
Home Logic’s continued commitment to you is that we only use the highest quality products, installed to the highest standards.© Home Logic UK Ltd. 2018. All rights reserved. Registered Office: c/o HJS Accountants, 12-14 Carlton Place, Southampton SO15 2EA | Company Registration No: 09125321 | VAT No: 193899534 | Home Logic ® is a registered trademark of Home Logic UK Ltd (UK00003267772) | Home Logic UK Ltd is registered in England and Wales. Home Logic UK Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. We are a credit broker and not a lender. We offer credit facilities from more than one lender.
Update Your Preferences