Exterior wall insulation is the process of applying a certain material to the outside of your walls to help prevent heat escaping from your home.
This is particularly useful if you have a property with solid walls. It is believed that twice as much heat escapes through a solid wall than it does a cavity wall. But how much does external wall insulation cost? Read on to find out…
What Benefits Does External Insulation Provide?
Just for a second, let’s forget the question how much does external wall insulation cost? Because when it comes to value for money, it’s important to consider the long-term benefits this product provides. Here’s a selection of external wall insulation’s particular plus points:
- Reduces heat loss through your walls
- Reduces your household bills
- Improves the value and appearance of your building
- Provides an enhanced external sound barrier, and improved internal acoustics
- Reduces condensation levels
- Provides a more energy-efficient home with a lower carbon footprint
- Protects your masonry