HOME LOGIC LIVINGYour inspiration
- Protective Coatings
- Driveways & Resin Surfacing
- Windows, Doors & Conservatories
- Boilers & Smart Home Products
- Replacement Conservatory & Flat Roofs
- Spray Foam Insulation
- Online EstimatorBEST Offers TODAY!
- HOMEWORLD Shop OnlineGet In TouchGo backSpray Foam Insulation
How Much Does Spray Foam Insulation Cost To Install?By admin
Wednesday, 18 September 2019
If you have gotten to the point where you’re asking, how much does spray foam insulation cost to install, then the likelihood is, you already know the vast benefits of this form of heat saving insulation.
To correctly evaluate the costs of such a beneficial home improvement, there are a number of factors that need to be considered.
It is common knowledge that icynene spray foam insulation is very much tilted towards the luxury side of home insulation. Choosing spray foam is making a statement about how much you value the energy efficiency in your home, but it is also an investment that pays for itself.
Like all forms of effective insulation, once it’s installed, the cost of the insulation can be recovered from the money saved on your heating bills.
Loft insulation alone could save you up to £225 a year on fuel, while cavity wall insulation and ceiling insulation, offer similar benefits.
It is essential to weigh up the potential savings of premier insulation when asking how much does icynene spray foam insulation cost to install, as it gives an indication as to how long you’ll have to wait before your insulation is making you money, as the following article reveals…
What Can Influence The Icynene Spray Foam Insulation Cost ?
While the savings on heating bills are an essential element of spray foam insulation, to get to the bottom of, how much does spray foam cost to install, you need to understand the factors that determine the cost.
As standard, icynene spray foam insulation can begin at around £27 per square metre, but this cost can fly upwards, or maybe even decrease, depending on your home and insulation choices.
• Where the insulation is being applied: The area that you are applying insulation to, is a big determiner to how much does spray foam insulation cost to install. Large areas will obviously be more expensive, but the price can also fluctuate depending on how difficult the area is to insulate, and to what degree it needs insulating.
• The type of insulation: Which icynene spray foam is used, open-cell or closed-cell spray foam, can also determine the overall price of insulating an area. The denser, water resistant closed-cell form of foam, is often more expensive than the breathable open-celled variety.
At Home Logic, we strive to ensure that every homeowner feels the value of their new insulation, from the first stages of the install, to months after, when the product truly starts to shine
Spray Foam İnsulation Cost: Additional Pricing Factors At Play
• Insulation that may need to be removed: Homes that already have insulation will need the insulation to be removed before spray foam can be applied. This can be combined with the services provided by some spray foam installers.
• The installers that you choose: Different installers will offer a varying service at different prices, so choosing the right installer is essential to getting a high-quality finish at an affordable price. Choosing a Which Approved Trusted Trader, can eliminate the risk of costly problems occurring later down the line.
• Any current problems in your home: Existing damage to the brickwork, timber, or masonry, in your home, could also cause potential cost increases, and determine how much does spray foam insulation cost to install. A professional spray foam insulation installer will be able to offer advice beforehand, to ensure that your new spray foam isn’t applied over existing damaged areas.
• The requirements of your type of home: No two homes are completely identical, and the cost could rise or fall depending on your type of home and any specific requirements. Listed properties must adhere to set regulations, while properties in areas with driven rain may not be suitable for certain types of insulation, or may require additional preparations.
Is Icynene Spray Foam A Worthwhile Investment?
Spray foam insulation may be more expensive than other, alternative forms of insulation, but the investment can be well worth the initial expenses. Not only will spray foam save you considerable money on your energy bills, but it also increases your property value.
Energy efficiency is one of the top requirements of potential home buyers, and something that icynene spray foam insulation offers in abundance.
As always, when looking at investing in a new product, the best advice comes from those homeowners who have already had the product installed.
At Home Logic, we strive to ensure that every homeowner feels the value of their new insulation, from the first stages of the install, to months after, when the product truly starts to shine.
For any questions about the cost of icynene spray foam insulation, and the guarantee offered by us here at Home Logic, don’t hesitate to contact us today, by calling 0800 1700 636, or by simply clicking the button below!Related Home Logic Living ArticlesFULL RANGE OF SERVICES:OUR OFFICES:
Home Logic’s continued commitment to you is that we only use the highest quality products, installed to the highest standards.© Home Logic UK Ltd. 2018. All rights reserved. Registered Office: c/o HJS Accountants, 12-14 Carlton Place, Southampton SO15 2EA | Company Registration No: 09125321 | VAT No: 193899534 | Home Logic ® is a registered trademark of Home Logic UK Ltd (UK00003267772) | Home Logic UK Ltd is registered in England and Wales. Home Logic UK Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority FRN 765342. We are a credit broker and not a lender and have a facility with a panel of lenders | Home Logic is a trading name of Home Logic UK Ltd
Update Your Preferences