HOME LOGIC LIVINGYour inspiration
- Protective Coatings
- Driveways & Resin Surfacing
- Windows, Doors & Conservatories
- Boilers & Smart Home Products
- Replacement Conservatory & Flat Roofs
- Spray Foam Insulation
- Online EstimatorBEST Offers TODAY!
- HOMEWORLD Shop OnlineGet In TouchGo backDriveways & Resin Surfacing
How Much Is Resin Per Square Meter? The Real StoryBy admin
Tuesday, 24 September 2019
When you choose a home improvement to transform your home, you want to be sure that you’re getting the best quality for your price point, and that the product is built to last.
With resin bound driveways, the product offers a high-quality finish and is built to withstand years of use, but is it worth the price, and how much is resin per square meter? We have the answers, and we’re here to share them in the following article…
Resin Costs: The Basics
We all want the best for our homes, whether it’s a fantastic new energy saving wall coating, or a driveway that is designed to make a statement.
However, with so many products on the market, finding the best product for your money can be very difficult. When asking, how much is resin per square meter, there are a lot of factors that can determine the cost.
As no two homes are the same, and no two drives are designed to exactly the same requirements, getting to the bottom of, how much is resin per square meter, involves a few calculations.
Getting To The Bottom Of The Resin Costs Equation
Resin driveways are at the luxury end of the driveway market; they offer customisation, durability, and years of guaranteed high-performance. How much is resin per square meter, reflects the performance of resin, but also changes depending on a number of other factors, including:
• The installer you choose: Each installer is different, and the costs for the installation of a resin driveway will change depending on who you trust with your driveway. Opting for a Which Approved Trusted Trader, and ensuring that the company has a good history of previous customers, will ensure that the work is done right, and that mistakes won’t see the answer to, how much is resin per square meter, rise considerably in the future.
• Driveway size and design: The larger your driveway and the more complicated the design, the higher the costs are likely to be. Steep, winding, and long drives, will be more expensive than flat, straight, and short drives.
• Choice of colours and finish: One of the biggest benefits of choosing a resin driveway is the vast number of colours that you have to choose from. As the finish can be tailored to the look of your home with a fantastic selection of different stones, your preferred finish may be more extensive, and play a small factor in the cost.
At Home Logic, we have been installing resin driveways, and other essential home improvements like wall coatings, for many years. Seeing the benefits of the product first-hand, and baring witness to so many happy customers, we thoroughly believe that for the highest standard of driveway, resin is the way to go!
Resin Costs: Additional Pricing Factors At Play
• The type of resin you choose: The cost can change considerably between resin overlays and a full resin driveway. If you have a suitable foundation already in place, then the lower priced resin overlay may be more suitable; otherwise the higher priced full resin drive will be the best option. With all driveways, the finished product should always be compliant with SUDs, so there won’t be any drainage problems.
• Any extra prep work that needs to be done: Any professional resin driveway installer will ensure that the drive is fully prepared, and the correct foundations laid before the main work starts. The price of preparation depends on your drive, and the amount of work that has already been done, and may need to be done. First-time drives will likely need significantly more work than areas where there has already been a driveway.
• Costs of removing waste: The additional costs, like removing waste from your garden, or removing existing driveway materials, also influences the answer to, how much is resin per square meter.
While not the biggest influencer on price, it can cause the estimate to go up or down.
Resin Driveway Cost Calculator: What Will I Have to Pay?
Taking into account all the factors, the cost of resin can vary considerably. However, the rough guide to installing a resin drive is upwards of £50 per square meter for overlays, and between £70 and £120 per square meter for a fully resin driveway.
Depending on the installer, the resin quality, and the factors above, the price quoted may change.
A Professional Job With A Perfect Finish
With a project like installing a resin driveway, which has the potential to raise the value of your home by up to 10%, it is always essential that you carefully consider the company that you are investing in.
It is only with the right quality product and the right experience, that resin will be able to perform to such an incredible standard.
At Home Logic, we have been installing resin driveways, and other essential home improvements like wall coatings, for many years. Seeing the benefits of the product first-hand, and baring witness to so many happy customers, we thoroughly believe that for the highest standard of driveway, resin is the way to go.
Ready to upgrade your existing driveway with the help of the experts? Simply call 0800 1700 636, or click the button below to request your free site survey today!Related Home Logic Living Articles
FULL RANGE OF SERVICES:OUR OFFICES:
- Resin vs Tarmac Driveways: Which Offers Best Value For Money?
- Vinyl Fence Wind Resistance: Is It Effective?
- Pros and Cons of Picket Fencing to Ponder
- Best Type of Fencing For Gardens: What Are My Options?
- Exposed Aggregate Patio Pros and Cons
- How To Redirect Water From Driveways
- Water Pooling At End of Driveway? Here's What To Do...
- When Should I Consider Sealcoating My Driveway?
Home Logic’s continued commitment to you is that we only use the highest quality products, installed to the highest standards.© Home Logic UK Ltd. 2018. All rights reserved. Registered Office: c/o HJS Accountants, 12-14 Carlton Place, Southampton SO15 2EA | Company Registration No: 09125321 | VAT No: 193899534 | Home Logic ® is a registered trademark of Home Logic UK Ltd (UK00003267772) | Home Logic UK Ltd is registered in England and Wales. Home Logic UK Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. We are a credit broker and not a lender. We offer credit facilities from more than one lender.
Update Your Preferences