HOME LOGIC LIVINGYour inspiration
- Protective Coatings
- Driveways & Resin Surfacing
- Windows, Doors & Conservatories
- Boilers & Smart Home Products
- Replacement Conservatory & Flat Roofs
- Spray Foam Insulation
- Online EstimatorBEST Offers TODAY!
- HOMEWORLD Shop OnlineGet In TouchGo backSpray Foam Insulation
How to Install Insulation - with Accredited, Certified ExpertsBy admin
Thursday, 15 November 2018
When installing insulation in your home, many of us head out to a hardware store, buy in some cheap insulation panels and spend an afternoon with industrial gloves and a face-mask, stuffing and laying down panelling where we think it should go.
There’s lots of D.I.Y methods to fitting it, but how to install insulation best? Hand it over to the professionals.
In the case of more modern insulation products such as spray foam, installation should only be completed by an expert technician.
The most common reason for insulation products not performing as well as they should is that they haven’t been fitted properly, so it’s imperative to ensure that your installation technician is as qualified as possible.
The British Board of Agrement (BBA)
The BBA is the industry standard organisation for ensuring best practice across home improvement businesses nationwide.
They rigorously inspect, test and review organisations and their staff for accreditation under the UKAS (United Kingdom Accreditation Service), to give a certification to the highest-performing companies.
If a business has BBA accreditation, you can rest assured that they are a trusted trader.
The Home Logic team of spray foam installation experts are fully BBA certified as well as possessing numerous years of industry experience between them!
TrustPilot Independent Reviews
The internet is full of consumer review sites, from hotels and restaurants to tradespeople. These review sites can be tough, with lots of subjective opinions and unflattering photos, but TrustPilot has rated Home Logic’s team of spray foam insulation technicians 9.6 out of 10.0!
The reviews on the site cover a lot of bases, including:
- Tidiness – “Very pleased with Home Logic, the installation was done cleanly & efficiently with no mess or smell. The installers were knowledgeable & friendly, arriving when they were expected and the installation took about 2 hours.”
- Consideration – “Both crews were helpful, polite and considerate of the restrictions imposed by a disabled lady requiring access.”
- Efficiency – “The whole process from the product demonstration, surveying, initial ground work and finally laying of the resin drive was professional, quick and efficient. The workmen were on schedule every day and kept us briefed on progress.”
- Air quality – “We’ve had the insulation in for 3 months now and already our roof timbers are drying out, the quality of air feels ‘cleaner’ due to the fact that the old, rotting fibre glass insulation has been removed.”
- Heating – “Well all I can say is we went ahead and had our loft insulated, and what a difference! It’s now cosy, warm, drier, in fact good enough to put a room there. We have only had it installed since March 2017, and the first thing I noticed was our thermostat did not need to kick our heating on!”
With a focus on sustainability solutions and energy efficiency in the last series, presenter Kevin McCloud has reviewed Icynene spray foam insulation and explained how to install insulation in a recent episode
Home Logic's Grand Designs Experience
Channel 4’s property programme Grand Designs has long been considered as the ultimate showcase for innovative products and services for UK property owners.
With a focus on sustainability solutions and energy efficiency in the last series, presenter Kevin McCloud has reviewed Icynene spray foam insulation and explained how to install insulation in a recent episode.
There’s no need to remove and dispose of your old insulation either – the Home Logic technicians will do it all for you!
The team can also advise you on the best-fit solution for your home. For a free and totally no-obligation chat and home survey, simply call 0800 1700 636, or click the button below!Related Home Logic Living ArticlesFULL RANGE OF SERVICES:OUR OFFICES:
Home Logic’s continued commitment to you is that we only use the highest quality products, installed to the highest standards.© Home Logic UK Ltd. 2018. All rights reserved. Registered Office: c/o HJS Accountants, 12-14 Carlton Place, Southampton SO15 2EA | Company Registration No: 09125321 | VAT No: 193899534 | Home Logic ® is a registered trademark of Home Logic UK Ltd (UK00003267772) | Home Logic UK Ltd is registered in England and Wales. Home Logic UK Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. We are a credit broker and not a lender. We offer credit facilities from more than one lender.
Update Your Preferences