HOME LOGIC LIVINGYour inspiration
- Protective Coatings
- Driveways & Resin Surfacing
- Windows, Doors & Conservatories
- Boilers & Smart Home Products
- Replacement Conservatory & Flat Roofs
- Spray Foam Insulation
- Online EstimatorBEST Offers TODAY!
- HOMEWORLD Shop OnlineGet In TouchGo backHome Logic Article
Keep your Home Warm with uPVC Windows SuffolkBy admin
Thursday, 12 September 2019
You may have heard of uPVC windows, but do you fully understand how much they can benefit your home and life? If the answer is no, and you’d like to know more, read on!
Looking to refresh your home? Home improvements can be time-consuming and costly, and it’s important that you’re informed before you make any big decisions.
One of the most common improvements people make to their homes is changing or replacing their windows. Perhaps your old wooden windows are looking a bit shabby, or letting in cold currents of air? Windows are one of the most vulnerable parts of your house; thus they’re one of the most important bits to get right.
Today, uPVC windows are an increasingly popular addition to the home, so let’s take a look at the facts, and see what they offer your home long-term…
UPVC Windows Suffolk: What Are They Made From?
uPVC windows are made of a material called unplasticised polyvinyl chloride. It is also known as rigid PVC. It is a safe, stable material, commonly used in the building industry to make windows, doors, drainage and plumbing systems.
uPVC is an increasingly popular choice of material if you’re interested in replacing the windows in your home. If you live in Suffolk or the surrounding area, don’t hesitate to get in touch with our expert team in Suffolk for more information, or read on for why uPVC is a great decision for your home.
UPVC Windows Suffolk: What Do They Offer?
Benefits No.1: Durability
One of the main benefits of UPVC windows is their durability. UPVC is lightweight, and yet it’s also extremely strong and weather resistant.
Its resistance to heat and sunlight means it won’t change shape, expand or become discoloured. UPVC windows are waterproof and rust-proof, which significantly reduces the risk of condensation, damp or rot from damaging your window and the rest of your home.
Damp in the home can be dangerous for people with pre-existing respiratory problems and allergies, so should be reduced as much as possible.
Benefits No.2: Improved Insulation
UPVC window frames, unlike older wooden ones, are fantastic at helping to insulate your home. For those nippy nights and chilly mornings, UPVC can make a big difference to your home, by keeping the heat in, and the draughts out. Read more about draft prevention here.
This keeps you nice and comfortable and can save you a significant amount on energy bills.
Benefits No.3: Increased Security
UPVC is much stronger than many other outdated window materials and can be fitted with a range of state-of-the-art locking systems as well.
This helps to make your home a more secure place so you and your family can sleep soundly. This can also help to increase the value of your property.
Benefits No.4: Reduces Noise
Neighbour’s dog barking at all hours? High-quality UPVC windows reduce noise pollution considerably, so you can get on with things privately, and without distraction.
Peace and quiet at last? Consider it covered.
Benefits No.5: Cheap To Install
Cost is, of course, an important factor when considering making improvements to your home. UPVC windows, for all the benefits they provide, are low-cost in comparison to other choices of frame materials.
For more ideas on how to be economical with your home improvements, visit HomeLogic today.
Benefits No.6: Can Customise According To Preference
UPVC windows were originally criticised for their aesthetics. Nowadays, by popular demand, uPVC windows are highly customisable.
Choose from a range of colours, effects and styles. Sash, casement, awning… whatever style of window you prefer, UPVC is available to suit any kind of home.
Enlist The Help Of The Experts!
Interested in replacing your old windows? For modern, durable and inexpensive windows, Home Logic is your port of call for properties in and around the Suffolk area.
Whether you live in a semi-detached in Stowmarket or a bungalow in Mildenhall, we’re dedicated to bringing the top of the range UPVC windows to you.
We offer a range of windows to suit your needs and price range, a professional service for installation and an easy aftercare service so you can be sure we finish the job properly.Related Home Logic Living Articles
- Spray Foam Insulation Brightonhttps://www.homelogic.co.uk/sites/default/files/styles/related_article_thumbnail_desktop/public/spray-foam-insulation-Brighton.jpg
- Closed or Open Cell Foam Insulationhttps://www.homelogic.co.uk/sites/default/files/styles/related_article_thumbnail_desktop/public/closed-or-open-cell-spray-foam-insulation.jpg
- How to Make Your Conservatory Warmerhttps://www.homelogic.co.uk/sites/default/files/styles/related_article_thumbnail_desktop/public/how-to-make-your-conservatory-warmer1.jpg
- How to Stop Conservatory Overheatinghttps://www.homelogic.co.uk/sites/default/files/styles/related_article_thumbnail_desktop/public/how-to-stop-conservatory-overheating.jpg
- Best Way to Insulate a Househttps://www.homelogic.co.uk/sites/default/files/styles/related_article_thumbnail_desktop/public/adding-insulation-to-existing-exterior-walls-1.jpg
- What Is Insulation Foam?https://www.homelogic.co.uk/sites/default/files/styles/related_article_thumbnail_desktop/public/what-is-insulation-foam1.jpg
- Spray Foam Insulation UKhttps://www.homelogic.co.uk/sites/default/files/styles/related_article_thumbnail_desktop/public/spray-foam-insulation-uk.jpg
- Do You Need To Insulate Interior Walls?https://www.homelogic.co.uk/sites/default/files/styles/related_article_thumbnail_desktop/public/do-you-need-to-insulate-interior-walls.jpg