HOME LOGIC LIVINGYour inspiration
- Protective Coatings
- Driveways & Resin Surfacing
- Windows, Doors & Conservatories
- Boilers & Smart Home Products
- Replacement Conservatory & Flat Roofs
- Spray Foam Insulation
- Online EstimatorBEST Offers TODAY!
- HOMEWORLD Shop OnlineGet In TouchGo backProtective Coatings
Looking To Design Your Own Home Exterior? Do This...By admin
Monday, 23 September 2019
On average, buyers spend just 96 minutes looking at a property before making an offer. In less than the time it takes to watch a single ‘Lord of the Rings’ film (in some cases by more than half), buyers decide that a property is right for them…
While this may seem like a very short amount of time for a very big investment, it’s more than enough time to get a good idea of just how you want to turn a new house into a home.
Even the smallest of properties can inspire the biggest creative dreams and when it comes to turning your house into your dream home, it’s always a good thing to dream big. However, as soon as the keys are in your hands, the time comes to put those dreams into action.
If you’ve just purchased a new property or you’re trying to rekindle that love you have for a property when you first bought it, then it may be time to turn your attention to the exterior.
The exterior of a property is one of the most important aspects of a dream home, so if you’re looking to design your own home exterior, then here’s what you need to know…
Protective wall coatings go a step further than traditional masonry paint, giving you the perfect protected canvas from which you can start realising your creative vision
Exterior Design: Getting the Essentials Right
Creativity is going to be one of your biggest assets when designing the exterior of a property, but before you can start thinking about landscaping or architectural additions, it’s worth thinking about the essentials – those things that you just need to do right.
An essential for all property exteriors is protection, specifically from the wind, rain, snow, and extreme temperatures. Masonry is subjected to a lot throughout the seasons and if it isn’t properly taken care of then it could lead to some big problems that are certainly not conducive to a dream home environment.
If you’re looking to redesign the exterior of a property, then it’s essential that you have a coating applied to your exterior walls.
Wall coatings turn standard masonry into self-cleaning masonry. Just as water isn’t going to sit around on the wall, dirt and grime aren’t either
What Are the Benefits of a Wall Coating?
Wall coatings are designed with protection and aesthetics in mind, delivering exceptionally on both parts to improve the exterior and interior of your home. They say a bit of paint can go a long way, but a bit of wall coating can go even further.
Here are just some of the reasons why a protective wall coating is the first step that you should take when designing your own home exterior:
- Water Protection - Wall coatings are hydrophobic, which means that they repel water. Instead of seeping into your walls, water beads up and rolls down the wall when a wall coating is applied.
- Thermal Barrier – By preventing water from being absorbed by the wall (a reduction of more than 95%), the coating prevents walls from suffering from an increase in thermal conductivity. The lower the thermal conductivity of the wall, the less heat that is lost.
- Energy Efficiency – As more heat stays inside a property when the masonry is dry, the energy efficiency of the property is increased. This can help you to save money on your heating bills.
- Low Maintenance – Wall coatings turn standard masonry into self-cleaning masonry. Just as water isn’t going to sit around on the wall, dirt and grime aren’t either.
- Beautiful Walls – The benefit of no dirt is enhanced further by the reduction of moss and algae growth and a decrease in the potential of discoloration.
For even more of a unique finish, you can also have roof tiles coated in the hydrophobic material, with coatings available in a stunning range of colours like Rustic and Black Blue
Customising Your Home with Wall Coatings
A wall coating delivers on the protective front, but it doesn’t let you down on an aesthetic front either. If you have an idea in mind for your perfect property exterior, a wall coating can help you to achieve it.
Protective wall coatings can be completely clear (to persevere the look of beautiful brickwork) or coloured if you want to enhance your property exterior with a splash of colour.
For even more of a unique finish, you can also have roof tiles coated in the hydrophobic material, with coatings available in a stunning range of colours like Rustic and Black Blue.
Where Can You Get Protective Wall Coatings?
Protective wall coatings are one of the specialist products that we supply and install at Home Logic. Our wall coatings are high-quality, our installers are highly experienced, and our track record of customer satisfaction is 5-star!
Traditional property or modern property, a wall coating is your answer to a beautiful home exterior. If you would like to see just how a wall coating could help with your dream home exterior transformation, talk to our team today by calling 0800 1700 636, or, alternatively, by simply clicking the button below!Related Home Logic Living Articles
FULL RANGE OF SERVICES:OUR OFFICES:
- Benefits of External Wall Insulation
- Cost of External House Insulation
- Waterproofing Exterior Walls Products: The Essential Guide
- DIY External Wall Insulation – Everything You Need to Know
- Do You Know the External Wall Insulation Requirements in the UK?
- Do Brick Walls Need Insulation?
- Insulating An Old House From The Outside
- Different Types Of Rendering: The Definitive Guide
Home Logic’s continued commitment to you is that we only use the highest quality products, installed to the highest standards.© Home Logic UK Ltd. 2018. All rights reserved. Registered Office: c/o HJS Accountants, 12-14 Carlton Place, Southampton SO15 2EA | Company Registration No: 09125321 | VAT No: 193899534 | Home Logic ® is a registered trademark of Home Logic UK Ltd (UK00003267772) | Home Logic UK Ltd is registered in England and Wales. Home Logic UK Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. We are a credit broker and not a lender. We offer credit facilities from more than one lender.
Update Your Preferences