HOME LOGIC LIVINGYour inspiration
- Protective Coatings
- Driveways & Resin Surfacing
- Windows, Doors & Conservatories
- Boilers & Smart Home Products
- Replacement Conservatory & Flat Roofs
- Spray Foam Insulation
- Online EstimatorBEST Offers TODAY!
- HOMEWORLD Shop OnlineGet In TouchGo backHome Logic Article
Make Your Home Healthier, Quieter and More Energy EfficientBy admin
Wednesday, 25 September 2019
Effective ecological home solutions
At Home Logic, we provide the most efficient ways to save you money and improve your standard of living. Our home solutions are available to homes across the UK including Liverpool, Plymouth and Bristol, and will provide the following benefits within your home:
Icynene spray foam insulation is classified as a Low-Emitting material that contributes to a healthier environment inside your property. The barrier formed from Icynene will protect you against any airborne irritants and pollutants that may cause you harm like pollen, dust and carbon monoxide.
Mould is often the cause of many respiratory problems that result in restricted breathing, coughs and throat infections. By reducing the moisture seeping into your home with Icynene, you will also prevent the chance of mould or mildew developing on your property.
Reduced noise pollution
Do you want peace and quiet in your home? If you are unhappy with the amount of noise infiltrating your property, or you have a noisy neighbourhood, Home Logic has the solution. Our A rated windows and doors have soundproofing properties that will reduce your noise pollution. From airborne noises like music, traffic and voices, Home Logic’s A rated products will reduce the sound levels around your property.
Enhanced energy efficiency
Make energy savings your priority when you install hot water systems with Home Logic. Our hot water system is both ecologically and economically friendly. Instead of paying more bills to heat the water in your home, you will use a solar-powered energy source to reduce your carbon footprint.
Alongside this, our A-rated triple glazed windows and Icynene spray foam solutions will also prevent heat escaping your property. As a result, you will be using less energy to heat your home that will be more ecologically friendly solution to the environment.
For more information regarding home solutions, read our FAQs which will have all of your unanswered questions regarding our services
Make your home improvements with Home Logic
Our services extend all over the UK including locations like Nottingham, York and Coventry. It is popular knowledge that our property solutions have improved the efficiency of many homes across the UK. People come to us because we deliver superb results with benefits including:
- A 25-year manufacturer warranty
- Commercial and domestic installations
- Eco-friendly solutions
- Honest and reliable guidance
- Stroma certified installers
- Years of experience
Find out more
If you want to know how to make your home healthier, quieter and more energy efficient, don’t hesitate to contact Home Logic experts on 0800 1700 636, or use green button below to register for a free quotation.Related Home Logic Living Articles
- Spray Foam Insulation Merseyside/sites/default/files/2020-01/spray%20foam%20insulation%20merseyside.jpg
- DIY Disasters To Avoid To Save Money/sites/default/files/diy-disasters-to-avoid-to-save-money2.jpg
- Does Spray Foam Work In The Cold Climate?/sites/default/files/does-spray-foam-work-in-the-cold_0.jpg
- Pros And Cons Of Thermotec Conservatory Roof Panels/sites/default/files/pros-and-cons-of-thermotec-conservatory-roof-panels1.jpg
- Driveway Resurface Or Replace: Which Is Best?https://www.homelogic.co.uk/sites/default/files/styles/related_article_thumbnail_desktop/public/driveway-resurface-or-replace.jpg
- Spray Foam Industry Reviews/sites/default/files/AdobeStock_88668268_0.jpg
- Spray foam Insulation Alcester/sites/default/files/icynene-spray-foam-insulation-alcester.jpg
- Spray Foam Insulation Bebington/sites/default/files/spray-foam-insulation-bebington1_0.jpg