HOME LOGIC LIVINGYour inspiration
- Protective Coatings
- Driveways & Resin Surfacing
- Windows, Doors & Conservatories
- Boilers & Smart Home Products
- Flat Roof & Conservatory Roofs
- Spray Foam Insulation
- Online EstimatorBEST Offers TODAY!
- HOMEWORLD Shop OnlineGet In TouchGo backWindows, Doors & Conservatories
The REHAU multi-fold door is a sophisticated door system which meets the demands of almost any property, enabling you to choose the number of panes to suit your needs.
Dependent upon the size of the opening you can have up to a maximum number of 7 panes, with the master door being located on the right or left side providing you with complete flexibility. Multi-fold doors manufactured from REHAU profile can accommodate the very latest high performance handles, hinges and locking mechanisms
- BS7950 approved
- PAS23/24 security standards
- A-Rating efficiency
- U-Value 1.6 W/m2K
- Comply with Part L building regulations
- U-Value Triple glazed 0.8 W/m2K Passivhaus
- Sculptured profiles
IncludingFree Delivery, Free Survey, InstallationHome Logic Reviews745 reviews
- Slimmer and less conspicuous than other door profiles, providing impressively elegant aesthetics
- An ultra-low maintenance option, requiring relatively little cleaning
- Allow maximum light inside, whilst still providing an appropriate level of privacy
- Can create separate sections in a room to serve all manner of purposes
- Slim, outer frame provides a seamless transition between inside and out
- Offer ultra slim sightlines for a clean, contemporary finish
- Assorted styles and configurations available for complete customisation
- Ultra-low threshold options are available to provide ease of access
People who bought this also boughtCustomer Rating
ReviewsThe two operators arrived on the agreed day, a little late admittedly but that was understandable as they had traveled from Manchester to my home in rural Lincolnshire at the start of the evening rush hour. The actual work took about two hours, be prepared for the noise of the large generator it was very loud. After the work was completed I was encouraged to inspect what had been done and everything explained clearly. All in all a very clean and tidy job absolutely no complsints/Derek WilesI have found this company to be extremely honest and efficient.The price we were quoted was the price that we paid. No hidden charges.From the sales team, customer service and the installation crew everything has been superb!Our roof space is now clean and tidy with no dirty and dusty lagging on the floor. 3 of our grandchildren have asthma so hopefully this should help cut down the irritants in the air when they come to stay.Just standing in the loft I can hear a marked reduction in the amount of noise from the road outside. The spray foam between the rafters is reflecting back the light and giving us about 4 times the brightness up there with the same bulb.I can't comment on the energy saving as yet as the job has only just been completed.The guys who installed it were great. The stairs and landing were well covered, and they cleaned up thoroughly after they finished.Congratulations to Home Logics. Finally a company that can put together a competent service from start to finish.A rare thing it seems these days.Well done all.Would definitely recommend to friends and family, in fact, I already have!Gary Henderson-BrownThe weather was terrible and the snow arrived. The two men worked against the odds! In the end they had no option but to down tools. Once the weather easy and work could resume, they were back. Our home is much warmer. Pleased with the resultSuzanne HopperWe were kept informed of progress, times and dates of installation. The crew arrive ready to work and fully explained everything. They were quick, clean and polite at all times. They left after cleaning up thoroughly.The effect is that the house seems warm without the central working so hard although the weather has not been bad and it has not yet had a chance to prove itself.So far I would definitely recommend it for others to installP.A.BristowPeter BristowI had icynene insulation installed last week. The workmen were very friendly and polite. It took about 4hours because they had to remove a lot of old insulation. I was pleased with the results and look forward to damp free bedrooms and smaller energy bills.Lorraine
Related Home Logic Living Articles
FULL RANGE OF SERVICES:OUR OFFICES:
- SOLVED: Is A Conservatory Cheaper Than An Extension?
- Painting Plastered Walls In Conservatory: Your Go-To Guide
- Can You Insulate A Lean-To Conservatory Roof?
- Pros And Cons of Laminate Flooring In A Conservatory
- Conservatory Or Extension: Which Is Best For Your Needs?
- What's the Best Flashing For A Low Pitched Extension Roof?
- Transom Windows Above Interior Doors: A Worthwhile Investment?
- Repairing Old Awning Windows: Secret Tricks of the Trade
Home Logic’s continued commitment to you is that we only use the highest quality products, installed to the highest standards.© Home Logic UK Ltd. 2018. All rights reserved. Registered Office: c/o HJS Accountants, 12-14 Carlton Place, Southampton SO15 2EA | Company Registration No: 09125321 | VAT No: 193899534 | Home Logic ® is a registered trademark of Home Logic UK Ltd (UK00003267772) | Home Logic UK Ltd is registered in England and Wales. Home Logic UK Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. We are a credit broker and not a lender. We offer credit facilities from more than one lender.
Update Your Preferences