HOME LOGIC LIVINGYour inspiration
- Protective Coatings
- Driveways & Resin Surfacing
- Windows, Doors & Conservatories
- Boilers & Smart Home Products
- Replacement Conservatory & Flat Roofs
- Spray Foam Insulation
- Online EstimatorBEST Offers TODAY!
- HOMEWORLD Shop OnlineGet In TouchGo backWindows, Doors & Conservatories
REHAU FRENCH DOORS UK
A French Door manufactured from REHAU profile is a charming addition to any home or conservatory. The extensive opening allows unrestricted access to your home as well as maximum ventilation and practical entry into your garden or patio.
Offering all the benefits of modern uPVC including noise reduction, low maintenance, safety and security and energy efficiency, the REHAU French Door is available as open-in and open-out styles and with equal or non-equal split panes.
With additional features such as decorative glass and Georgian bars french doors can be tailored to your specific requirements.
- BS7950 approved
- PAS23/24 security standards
- A-Rating efficiency
- U-Value 1.6 W/m2K
- Comply with Part L building regulations
- U-Value Triple glazed 0.8 W/m2K Passivhaus
- Sculptured profiles
- Ease of opening enables you to expand your existing space out into the garden
- Improved durability makes them relatively easy to maintain
- Unrivalled functionality ensures they fare well in all types of weather
- Feature high security locking systems as standard for additional peace of mind
- Exhibits a faultlessly flawless finish to complement your home
- Superior weather tightness ensures adequate protection from the elements
- High security shootbolt locks integrated into the design for maximum security
- Low threshold options available for ease of access
Rehau French Doors BenefitsIncludingFree Delivery, Free Survey, InstallationHome Logic Reviews745 reviewsCustomer Rating
ReviewsThe two operators arrived on the agreed day, a little late admittedly but that was understandable as they had traveled from Manchester to my home in rural Lincolnshire at the start of the evening rush hour. The actual work took about two hours, be prepared for the noise of the large generator it was very loud. After the work was completed I was encouraged to inspect what had been done and everything explained clearly. All in all a very clean and tidy job absolutely no complsints/Derek WilesI have found this company to be extremely honest and efficient.The price we were quoted was the price that we paid. No hidden charges.From the sales team, customer service and the installation crew everything has been superb!Our roof space is now clean and tidy with no dirty and dusty lagging on the floor. 3 of our grandchildren have asthma so hopefully this should help cut down the irritants in the air when they come to stay.Just standing in the loft I can hear a marked reduction in the amount of noise from the road outside. The spray foam between the rafters is reflecting back the light and giving us about 4 times the brightness up there with the same bulb.I can't comment on the energy saving as yet as the job has only just been completed.The guys who installed it were great. The stairs and landing were well covered, and they cleaned up thoroughly after they finished.Congratulations to Home Logics. Finally a company that can put together a competent service from start to finish.A rare thing it seems these days.Well done all.Would definitely recommend to friends and family, in fact, I already have!Gary Henderson-BrownThe weather was terrible and the snow arrived. The two men worked against the odds! In the end they had no option but to down tools. Once the weather easy and work could resume, they were back. Our home is much warmer. Pleased with the resultSuzanne HopperWe were kept informed of progress, times and dates of installation. The crew arrive ready to work and fully explained everything. They were quick, clean and polite at all times. They left after cleaning up thoroughly.The effect is that the house seems warm without the central working so hard although the weather has not been bad and it has not yet had a chance to prove itself.So far I would definitely recommend it for others to installP.A.BristowPeter BristowI had icynene insulation installed last week. The workmen were very friendly and polite. It took about 4hours because they had to remove a lot of old insulation. I was pleased with the results and look forward to damp free bedrooms and smaller energy bills.LorraineRelated Home Logic Living Articles
FULL RANGE OF SERVICES:OUR OFFICES:
- Pros And Cons Of Thermotec Conservatory Roof Panels
- Bifold Door Not Closing? Here's What To Do...
- HOW TO: Choose Aluminium Windows Norwich Contractors
- Double Glazing Salisbury Suppliers: What Do They Offer?
- Why Do My House Windows Fog Up?
- How to Insulate Windows: Your Go-To Guide
- Double Glazing Sheffield And Stocksbridge Services
- How To Choose Double Glazing Coventry Contractors
Home Logic’s continued commitment to you is that we only use the highest quality products, installed to the highest standards.© Home Logic UK Ltd. 2018. All rights reserved. Registered Office: c/o HJS Accountants, 12-14 Carlton Place, Southampton SO15 2EA | Company Registration No: 09125321 | VAT No: 193899534 | Home Logic ® is a registered trademark of Home Logic UK Ltd (UK00003267772) | Home Logic UK Ltd is registered in England and Wales. Home Logic UK Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority FRN 765342. We are a credit broker and not a lender and have a facility with a panel of lenders | Home Logic is a trading name of Home Logic UK Ltd
Update Your Preferences