HOME LOGIC LIVINGYour inspiration
- Protective Coatings
- Driveways & Resin Surfacing
- Windows, Doors & Conservatories
- Boilers & Smart Home Products
- Replacement Conservatory & Flat Roofs
- Spray Foam Insulation
- Online EstimatorBEST Offers TODAY!
- HOMEWORLD Shop OnlineGet In TouchGo backWindows, Doors & Conservatories
GABLE CONSERVATORY UPVC
What Is A Gable Conservatory?
Looking for something traditional? Go bold. Make a statement with the classic UPVC Gable conservatory.
When it comes to creating a sense of grandeur, nothing compares to the stately elegance of the Gable conservatory.
This conservatory style is in a league of its own. With a stunning and unrivalled vertical roof design, UPVC Gable conservatories boast an impressive structure.
Influenced by the Georgian style, the Gable Conservatory design is grand in appearance, and will add a touch of class to any type of property.
Particularly well suited to period properties, the Gable conservatory will enhance a home’s traditional features.
- BS7950 approved
- PAS23/24 security standards
- A-Rating efficiency
- U-Value 1.6 W/m2K
- Comply with Part L building regulations
- U-Value Triple glazed 0.8 W/m2K Passivhaus
- Sculptured profiles
IncludingFree Delivery, Free Survey, InstallationHome Logic Reviews745 reviewsCustomer Rating
- Decorative glass features available to create a truly distinctive design
- Rectangular design ensures easy placement of furniture
- The elevated height of the ceiling creates the illusion of extra space
- Blends well with historic homes and new builds alike
- Price range of designs accommodates all budgets
- A heritage style of conservatory, dating back to the Georgian period
- Featuring a vertical front roof that can be customised with a decorative finish
- Incorporate large windows that extend right to the apex
- The increased height of this conservatory style creates a glorious sense of grandeur
ReviewsThe two operators arrived on the agreed day, a little late admittedly but that was understandable as they had traveled from Manchester to my home in rural Lincolnshire at the start of the evening rush hour. The actual work took about two hours, be prepared for the noise of the large generator it was very loud. After the work was completed I was encouraged to inspect what had been done and everything explained clearly. All in all a very clean and tidy job absolutely no complsints/Derek WilesI have found this company to be extremely honest and efficient.The price we were quoted was the price that we paid. No hidden charges.From the sales team, customer service and the installation crew everything has been superb!Our roof space is now clean and tidy with no dirty and dusty lagging on the floor. 3 of our grandchildren have asthma so hopefully this should help cut down the irritants in the air when they come to stay.Just standing in the loft I can hear a marked reduction in the amount of noise from the road outside. The spray foam between the rafters is reflecting back the light and giving us about 4 times the brightness up there with the same bulb.I can't comment on the energy saving as yet as the job has only just been completed.The guys who installed it were great. The stairs and landing were well covered, and they cleaned up thoroughly after they finished.Congratulations to Home Logics. Finally a company that can put together a competent service from start to finish.A rare thing it seems these days.Well done all.Would definitely recommend to friends and family, in fact, I already have!Gary Henderson-BrownThe weather was terrible and the snow arrived. The two men worked against the odds! In the end they had no option but to down tools. Once the weather easy and work could resume, they were back. Our home is much warmer. Pleased with the resultSuzanne HopperWe were kept informed of progress, times and dates of installation. The crew arrive ready to work and fully explained everything. They were quick, clean and polite at all times. They left after cleaning up thoroughly.The effect is that the house seems warm without the central working so hard although the weather has not been bad and it has not yet had a chance to prove itself.So far I would definitely recommend it for others to installP.A.BristowPeter BristowI had icynene insulation installed last week. The workmen were very friendly and polite. It took about 4hours because they had to remove a lot of old insulation. I was pleased with the results and look forward to damp free bedrooms and smaller energy bills.LorraineRelated Home Logic Living Articles
- Are uPVC Windows Secure? Lowdown on Locks
- Questions to Ask Double Glazing Salesmen
- Best Local Double Glazing Companies: Hampshire Handymen
- uPVC Porches Near Me: Buyers Guide
- uPVC Sash Windows Benefits: 5 Top Talking Points
- uPVC Patio Doors Bournemouth, Dorset and Hampshire
- Best Soundproof Windows: What are My Options?
- uPVC Tilt and Turn Windows: Hampshire & Dorset Services
1st Floor, Anglo City House
2-6 Shirley Road
SO15 3EUSocialHome Logic's continued commitment to you is that we only use the highest quality products, installed to the highest standards.
Home Logic UK Ltd is registered in England and Wales. Home Logic UK Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority FRN 765342. We are a credit broker and not a lender and have a facility with a panel of lenders
Home Logic is a trading name of Home Logic UK Ltd