If a normal size conservatory fails to meet your requirements, then consider the P-shaped conservatory.
Essentially a combination of two other conservatory designs – the lean-to and the Victorian conservatory, the P-Shaped conservatory offers you two separate living areas.
The P shaped conservatory offers more room than other conservatory designs and is also hugely versatile, lending itself to multiple uses.
You can also combine a lean-to conservatory with an Edwardian to get a P shape floor plan.
Whether you want both sections of your P-shape conservatory equal in size or just one large room and small room, the choice is yours.
- BS7950 approved
- PAS23/24 security standards
- A-Rating efficiency
- U-Value 1.6 W/m2K
- Comply with Part L building regulations
- U-Value Triple glazed 0.8 W/m2K Passivhaus
- Sculptured profiles
- Combines classic and contemporary styles to offer the best of both worlds
- Full flexibility of design for complete customisation
- Ideal for linking rooms in your home, enabling you to create 2 separate living areas if you wish
- Wide range of decorative finishes and touches to make a stylistic statement
- Enables you to extend your home, saving you the stress and hassle of moving
- Combines a Lean-To Conservatory, with a Victorian Conservatory
- Can be either three-faceted or five-faceted, depending on preference
- A highly versatile style, which extends in several directions
- Adds much needed space without reducing the size of your garde