HOME LOGIC LIVINGYour inspiration
- Protective Coatings
- Driveways & Resin Surfacing
- Windows, Doors & Conservatories
- Boilers & Smart Home Products
- Replacement Conservatory & Flat Roofs
- Spray Foam Insulation
- Online EstimatorBEST Offers TODAY!
- HOMEWORLD Shop OnlineGet In TouchGo backWindows, Doors & Conservatories
REHAU PATIO DOORS UK
A Sliding Patio Doors manufactured from REHAU profile has classic good looks with a maximum glass area which optimises visibility, making it a perfect choice for conservatories, balconies, porches or extensions.
Offering all the benefits of modern uPVC including noise reduction, low maintenance, safety and security and energy efficiency - REHAU Patio Door systems are available in a wide range of options with a choice of two, three or four panes. Your REHAU installer will provide you with details of the options available and advice on the very latest high performance handles and locking mechanisms.
- BS7950 approved
- PAS23/24 security standards
- A-Rating efficiency
- U-Value 1.6 W/m2K
- Comply with Part L building regulations
- U-Value Triple glazed 0.8 W/m2K Passivhaus
- Sculptured profiles
- A range of options of offer so you can find a style to suit
- Encourage natural sunlight to filter inside, creating light and airy conditions
- Enjoy the beauty of your garden, without a restricted view
- Allows for adequate air flow, improving internal air quality immeasurably
- All gearings and fixings are sealed, enabling the aesthetics to speak for themselves
- Provide an ‘anti-jacking’ design for enhanced security
- Feature a 3-chamber sash profile for maximum energy efficiency
- Slimline frame enables ample light to filter inside
Rehau Sliding Patio Doors BenefitsIncludingFree Delivery, Free Survey, InstallationHome Logic Reviews745 reviewsCustomer Rating
ReviewsThe two operators arrived on the agreed day, a little late admittedly but that was understandable as they had traveled from Manchester to my home in rural Lincolnshire at the start of the evening rush hour. The actual work took about two hours, be prepared for the noise of the large generator it was very loud. After the work was completed I was encouraged to inspect what had been done and everything explained clearly. All in all a very clean and tidy job absolutely no complsints/Derek WilesI have found this company to be extremely honest and efficient.The price we were quoted was the price that we paid. No hidden charges.From the sales team, customer service and the installation crew everything has been superb!Our roof space is now clean and tidy with no dirty and dusty lagging on the floor. 3 of our grandchildren have asthma so hopefully this should help cut down the irritants in the air when they come to stay.Just standing in the loft I can hear a marked reduction in the amount of noise from the road outside. The spray foam between the rafters is reflecting back the light and giving us about 4 times the brightness up there with the same bulb.I can't comment on the energy saving as yet as the job has only just been completed.The guys who installed it were great. The stairs and landing were well covered, and they cleaned up thoroughly after they finished.Congratulations to Home Logics. Finally a company that can put together a competent service from start to finish.A rare thing it seems these days.Well done all.Would definitely recommend to friends and family, in fact, I already have!Gary Henderson-BrownThe weather was terrible and the snow arrived. The two men worked against the odds! In the end they had no option but to down tools. Once the weather easy and work could resume, they were back. Our home is much warmer. Pleased with the resultSuzanne HopperWe were kept informed of progress, times and dates of installation. The crew arrive ready to work and fully explained everything. They were quick, clean and polite at all times. They left after cleaning up thoroughly.The effect is that the house seems warm without the central working so hard although the weather has not been bad and it has not yet had a chance to prove itself.So far I would definitely recommend it for others to installP.A.BristowPeter BristowI had icynene insulation installed last week. The workmen were very friendly and polite. It took about 4hours because they had to remove a lot of old insulation. I was pleased with the results and look forward to damp free bedrooms and smaller energy bills.LorraineRelated Home Logic Living Articles
FULL RANGE OF SERVICES:OUR OFFICES:
- How Much Do French Doors Cost to Install?
- SOLVED: Why Is Argon Gas Used In Double Glazing?
- What Should I Do With the Glazing That's Being Removed?
- The Big Questions: Should I Choose Steel For My Main Entry Door?
- Is It Best To Replace All My Windows At The Same Time?
- SOLVED: How Do I Prepare My Home For Installation?
- Should I Get New Windows Installed During the Winter?
- What Is the Most Energy Efficient Type of Window Frame?
Home Logic’s continued commitment to you is that we only use the highest quality products, installed to the highest standards.© Home Logic UK Ltd. 2018. All rights reserved. Registered Office: c/o HJS Accountants, 12-14 Carlton Place, Southampton SO15 2EA | Company Registration No: 09125321 | VAT No: 193899534 | Home Logic ® is a registered trademark of Home Logic UK Ltd (UK00003267772) | Home Logic UK Ltd is registered in England and Wales. Home Logic UK Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority FRN 765342. We are a credit broker and not a lender and have a facility with a panel of lenders | Home Logic is a trading name of Home Logic UK Ltd
Update Your Preferences