HOME LOGIC LIVINGYour inspiration
- Protective Coatings
- Driveways & Resin Surfacing
- Windows, Doors & Conservatories
- Boilers & Smart Home Products
- Replacement Conservatory & Flat Roofs
- Spray Foam Insulation
- Online EstimatorBEST Offers TODAY!
- HOMEWORLD Shop OnlineGet In TouchGo backWindows, Doors & Conservatories
PORCHES - LEAN TO
As well as enhancing the façade of your home, a well designed and built lean-to porch for your home. We understand the importance of your home’s features and character and ensure that we create and build the best lean-to porch for your home. Your new lean-to porch will give you an extra layer of security at your front door and save you energy by insulating the entrance to your home.
Here at Homelogic , we offer the complete service from base building, the brickwork right down to fitting of the very best door, windows and roof. Customer service is of the utmost importance to us, you can rest assured that we will provide you with a stunning porch design & build to match which will compliment your home.
- BS7950 approved
- PAS23/24 security standards
- A-Rating efficiency
- U-Value 1.6 W/m2K
- Comply with Part L building regulations
- U-Value Triple glazed 0.8 W/m2K Passivhaus
- Sculptured profiles
- Rehau profile
IncludingFree Delivery, Free Survey, InstallationHome Logic Reviews745 reviewsCustomer Rating
- Extends the available space for minimal outlay
- Blends in seamlessly with the existing backdrop of the house
- Creates a distinctive entranceway for your home
- Provides additional storage for shoes and coats if required
- Variable pitch roof as standard to support with glass, tile or polycarbonate structure
- Ply-reinforced lower panels incorporated for additional support
- Diverse range of door furniture options for additional security
ReviewsThe two operators arrived on the agreed day, a little late admittedly but that was understandable as they had traveled from Manchester to my home in rural Lincolnshire at the start of the evening rush hour. The actual work took about two hours, be prepared for the noise of the large generator it was very loud. After the work was completed I was encouraged to inspect what had been done and everything explained clearly. All in all a very clean and tidy job absolutely no complsints/Derek WilesI have found this company to be extremely honest and efficient.The price we were quoted was the price that we paid. No hidden charges.From the sales team, customer service and the installation crew everything has been superb!Our roof space is now clean and tidy with no dirty and dusty lagging on the floor. 3 of our grandchildren have asthma so hopefully this should help cut down the irritants in the air when they come to stay.Just standing in the loft I can hear a marked reduction in the amount of noise from the road outside. The spray foam between the rafters is reflecting back the light and giving us about 4 times the brightness up there with the same bulb.I can't comment on the energy saving as yet as the job has only just been completed.The guys who installed it were great. The stairs and landing were well covered, and they cleaned up thoroughly after they finished.Congratulations to Home Logics. Finally a company that can put together a competent service from start to finish.A rare thing it seems these days.Well done all.Would definitely recommend to friends and family, in fact, I already have!Gary Henderson-BrownThe weather was terrible and the snow arrived. The two men worked against the odds! In the end they had no option but to down tools. Once the weather easy and work could resume, they were back. Our home is much warmer. Pleased with the resultSuzanne HopperWe were kept informed of progress, times and dates of installation. The crew arrive ready to work and fully explained everything. They were quick, clean and polite at all times. They left after cleaning up thoroughly.The effect is that the house seems warm without the central working so hard although the weather has not been bad and it has not yet had a chance to prove itself.So far I would definitely recommend it for others to installP.A.BristowPeter BristowI had icynene insulation installed last week. The workmen were very friendly and polite. It took about 4hours because they had to remove a lot of old insulation. I was pleased with the results and look forward to damp free bedrooms and smaller energy bills.LorraineRelated Home Logic Living Articles
FULL RANGE OF SERVICES:OUR OFFICES:
- How To Stop Condensation On Bedroom Windows
- Windows Leamington Spa - Transform the Look of Your Home
- How Does Double Glazing Reduce Heat Loss?
- How Much Does Double Glazing Save?
- How to Stop Draughts from UPVC Windows
- Advantages of uPVC Windows Over Aluminium
- When Is The Best Time of Year to Replace Windows?
- How Do Double Glazed Windows Work?
Home Logic’s continued commitment to you is that we only use the highest quality products, installed to the highest standards.© Home Logic UK Ltd. 2018. All rights reserved. Registered Office: c/o HJS Accountants, 12-14 Carlton Place, Southampton SO15 2EA | Company Registration No: 09125321 | VAT No: 193899534 | Home Logic ® is a registered trademark of Home Logic UK Ltd (UK00003267772) | Home Logic UK Ltd is registered in England and Wales. Home Logic UK Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. We are a credit broker and not a lender. We offer credit facilities from more than one lender.
Update Your Preferences