HOME LOGIC LIVINGYour inspiration
- Protective Coatings
- Driveways & Resin Surfacing
- Windows, Doors & Conservatories
- Boilers & Smart Home Products
- Replacement Conservatory & Flat Roofs
- Spray Foam Insulation
- Online EstimatorBEST Offers TODAY!
- HOMEWORLD Shop OnlineGet In TouchGo backProtective Coatings
RENOTEC ROOF COATING
RENOTEC ROOF COATING is scientifically developed by specialised engineers, which have more than 30 years of experience in developing high quality protective coatings for the roofing industry. Treatments with RENOTEC® will extend the lifetime of roof tiles and minimize further surface erosion. It has been developed to transform roofs from dirty and unattractive to clean and shiny.
- Super Hydrophobic coatings
- Made in Germany
- DIN EN ISO 53504 - ELONGATION AT BREAK
- DIN EN ISO 7783-2 - WATER VAPOUR TRANSMISSION
- DIN EN ISO 1062/3 - WATER PERMEABILITY
- DIN EN ISO 4624 - PULL OFF TEST FOR ADHESION
- Thermal conductive in accordance ASTM D5334-08
- 10 year guarantee
- 10 individual colours
- Thermal barrier
- Extends the life span of the roof tiles
- Improves the appearance of the roof
- Rebuilds the original surface protection
- Creates a self-cleaning surface
- Discourages discoloration and prevents salt efflorescence.
- Great savings - a much cheaper alternative to re-roofing
- Fast installation
Roof Coatings BenefitsIncludingFree Delivery, Free Survey, InstallationHome Logic Reviews745 reviewsCustomer Rating
ReviewsThe two operators arrived on the agreed day, a little late admittedly but that was understandable as they had traveled from Manchester to my home in rural Lincolnshire at the start of the evening rush hour. The actual work took about two hours, be prepared for the noise of the large generator it was very loud. After the work was completed I was encouraged to inspect what had been done and everything explained clearly. All in all a very clean and tidy job absolutely no complsints/Derek WilesI have found this company to be extremely honest and efficient.The price we were quoted was the price that we paid. No hidden charges.From the sales team, customer service and the installation crew everything has been superb!Our roof space is now clean and tidy with no dirty and dusty lagging on the floor. 3 of our grandchildren have asthma so hopefully this should help cut down the irritants in the air when they come to stay.Just standing in the loft I can hear a marked reduction in the amount of noise from the road outside. The spray foam between the rafters is reflecting back the light and giving us about 4 times the brightness up there with the same bulb.I can't comment on the energy saving as yet as the job has only just been completed.The guys who installed it were great. The stairs and landing were well covered, and they cleaned up thoroughly after they finished.Congratulations to Home Logics. Finally a company that can put together a competent service from start to finish.A rare thing it seems these days.Well done all.Would definitely recommend to friends and family, in fact, I already have!Gary Henderson-BrownThe weather was terrible and the snow arrived. The two men worked against the odds! In the end they had no option but to down tools. Once the weather easy and work could resume, they were back. Our home is much warmer. Pleased with the resultSuzanne HopperWe were kept informed of progress, times and dates of installation. The crew arrive ready to work and fully explained everything. They were quick, clean and polite at all times. They left after cleaning up thoroughly.The effect is that the house seems warm without the central working so hard although the weather has not been bad and it has not yet had a chance to prove itself.So far I would definitely recommend it for others to installP.A.BristowPeter BristowI had icynene insulation installed last week. The workmen were very friendly and polite. It took about 4hours because they had to remove a lot of old insulation. I was pleased with the results and look forward to damp free bedrooms and smaller energy bills.LorraineRelated Home Logic Living Articles
FULL RANGE OF SERVICES:OUR OFFICES:
- SOLVED: Is Properla Paint Suitable For Garden Walls?
- How To Clean Outside of House Without A Pressure Washer
- Adding Stone Facade To Front of House: A Worthy Investment?
- Insulating Old House Exterior Walls
- External Wall Insulation Problems
- Improving Insulation In An Old House
- How to Put Insulation Into Existing Walls
- External Wall Insulation Planning Permission
Home Logic’s continued commitment to you is that we only use the highest quality products, installed to the highest standards.© Home Logic UK Ltd. 2018. All rights reserved. Registered Office: c/o HJS Accountants, 12-14 Carlton Place, Southampton SO15 2EA | Company Registration No: 09125321 | VAT No: 193899534 | Home Logic ® is a registered trademark of Home Logic UK Ltd (UK00003267772) | Home Logic UK Ltd is registered in England and Wales. Home Logic UK Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority FRN 765342. We are a credit broker and not a lender and have a facility with a panel of lenders | Home Logic is a trading name of Home Logic UK Ltd
Update Your Preferences