HOME LOGIC LIVINGYour inspiration
- Protective Coatings
- Driveways & Resin Surfacing
- Windows, Doors & Conservatories
- Boilers & Smart Home Products
- Replacement Conservatory & Flat Roofs
- Spray Foam Insulation
- Online EstimatorBEST Offers TODAY!
- HOMEWORLD Shop OnlineGet In TouchGo backWindows, Doors & Conservatories
Sliding Sash Windows
REHAU Vertically Sliding Sash Window - The Future of Tradition
Sympathetic in style yet innovative in design, the REHAU Heritage Vertical Slider presents a whole world of new opportunity in both the replacement and new build markets. The REHAU Heritage window system has been developed following extensive consultation with conservation bodies and housing associations. The system offers a wide range of features and benefits.
- Traditional design details and sight-lines of a timber box sash window, with all the benefits of uPVC, make this system the ideal replacement sash window. Traditional timber aesthetics can be replicated by combining sight-lines of the 42mm, 52mm or 62mm heritage sashes, with the deep 81mm heritage bottom rail. The 10mm incrementally stepped sash profiles allow for equal glazing sight-lines to run from top to bottom sash, creating an aesthetically pleasing finished product.
- Patented design details provide superb styling and easy installation.
- Triple chambered profiles ensure good thermal insulation - achieves an 'A' Window Energy Rating (WER) using standard components and without the need for thermal inserts.
- Kitemark accredited extruded profiles produced in accordance with BS EN12608:2003including a SEVERE rating for Classification of climatic zones.
- The system is approved BS7950:1997 (2007) security standards.
- Sound insulation is dependent on glazing specification. All profiles are accredited and extruded to the CEN A classification.
- Document L compliant.
- Choosing between either a run-through heritage style horn, or a clip-on version, you are able to replicate traditional timber aesthetics. These options maintain the integrity of building architecture.
- Exterior of sash has putty-line aesthetics with matching astragal bar and inside is sculptured with matching astragal bar.
- A stepped frame with either mechanically jointed sill or fully welded options..
- Triple brush seals for superior draught proofing.
- Anti-jemmy Security Bar for optimum security.
- Sizes up to 1800 X 3500mm.
IncludingFree Delivery, Free Survey, InstallationHome Logic Reviews745 reviewsCustomer Rating
- The REHAU Heritage system has been stylishly designed to replicate the slim sight-lines and traditional styling details of timber sash windows found throughout the UK and Ireland.
- The REHAU Heritage Deep Bottom Rail replicates the traditional timber joining detail, whilst the Sculptured Glazing Beads and Georgian Bars on the inside of the window add that extra touch of authentic styling.
- Whilst the products main focus is authenticity, the system is also capable of producing a modern more contemporary styled product with plainer and simpler design details.
- Dummy mullion option for keeping slim sight-lines when joining multiple windows.
- An all white finish for the traditional appearance is possible using REHAU high performance silicone and EPDM seals.
- A Georgian style shaped glazing bar available both internally and externally.
- 24mm and 28mm glazing.
- Galvanised steel reinforcement are required above the following parameters:
- Where frames cannot be adequately anchored to masonry
- Sashes must always be reinforced
- Available in classic PVC White, Rosewood, Golden Oak and Mahogany woodgrain as standard.
- There is also a choice of 19 special woodgrain and colour laminate options available to order including Anthracite Grey, Cream, Schwarzbraun (black/brown) and the increasingly popular White Ash.
- Further colour options are available from our unique REHAU Acryl II colouring systemoffering you a choice of 150 different RAL colours.
- Like coloured gasketry and ancillaries as standard to compliment the laminate range.
- The REHAU Heritage vertically sliding system can accommodate a wide variety of standard fittings.
- Sliding latches enable the sashes to be tilted inwards, for ease of cleaning, and to be restricted for safety.
ReviewsThe two operators arrived on the agreed day, a little late admittedly but that was understandable as they had traveled from Manchester to my home in rural Lincolnshire at the start of the evening rush hour. The actual work took about two hours, be prepared for the noise of the large generator it was very loud. After the work was completed I was encouraged to inspect what had been done and everything explained clearly. All in all a very clean and tidy job absolutely no complsints/Derek WilesI have found this company to be extremely honest and efficient.The price we were quoted was the price that we paid. No hidden charges.From the sales team, customer service and the installation crew everything has been superb!Our roof space is now clean and tidy with no dirty and dusty lagging on the floor. 3 of our grandchildren have asthma so hopefully this should help cut down the irritants in the air when they come to stay.Just standing in the loft I can hear a marked reduction in the amount of noise from the road outside. The spray foam between the rafters is reflecting back the light and giving us about 4 times the brightness up there with the same bulb.I can't comment on the energy saving as yet as the job has only just been completed.The guys who installed it were great. The stairs and landing were well covered, and they cleaned up thoroughly after they finished.Congratulations to Home Logics. Finally a company that can put together a competent service from start to finish.A rare thing it seems these days.Well done all.Would definitely recommend to friends and family, in fact, I already have!Gary Henderson-BrownThe weather was terrible and the snow arrived. The two men worked against the odds! In the end they had no option but to down tools. Once the weather easy and work could resume, they were back. Our home is much warmer. Pleased with the resultSuzanne HopperWe were kept informed of progress, times and dates of installation. The crew arrive ready to work and fully explained everything. They were quick, clean and polite at all times. They left after cleaning up thoroughly.The effect is that the house seems warm without the central working so hard although the weather has not been bad and it has not yet had a chance to prove itself.So far I would definitely recommend it for others to installP.A.BristowPeter BristowI had icynene insulation installed last week. The workmen were very friendly and polite. It took about 4hours because they had to remove a lot of old insulation. I was pleased with the results and look forward to damp free bedrooms and smaller energy bills.LorraineRelated Home Logic Living Articles
FULL RANGE OF SERVICES:OUR OFFICES:
- How To Stop Condensation On Bedroom Windows
- Windows Leamington Spa - Transform the Look of Your Home
- How Does Double Glazing Reduce Heat Loss?
- How Much Does Double Glazing Save?
- How to Stop Draughts from UPVC Windows
- Advantages of uPVC Windows Over Aluminium
- When Is The Best Time of Year to Replace Windows?
- How Do Double Glazed Windows Work?
Home Logic’s continued commitment to you is that we only use the highest quality products, installed to the highest standards.© Home Logic UK Ltd. 2018. All rights reserved. Registered Office: c/o HJS Accountants, 12-14 Carlton Place, Southampton SO15 2EA | Company Registration No: 09125321 | VAT No: 193899534 | Home Logic ® is a registered trademark of Home Logic UK Ltd (UK00003267772) | Home Logic UK Ltd is registered in England and Wales. Home Logic UK Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. We are a credit broker and not a lender. We offer credit facilities from more than one lender.
Update Your Preferences