WORCESTER SOLAR WATER THERMAL
Solar hot water systems (also known as Solar Water Thermal) are a renewable energy source that harness heat from sunlight by capturing energy which is radiated by the sun within solar panels or collectors.
Solar Water Heating is not to be confused with Solar PV (PhotoVoltaic), which is designed to generate electricity. Worcester does not currently sell Solar PV as our main focus is delivering heating and hot water comfort.
This heat energy is then moved down pipes to the hot water cylinder within your home, reducing the need to use Gas, Oil or Electricity to heat the hot water you require; lowering energy bills as well as your carbon footprint.
- Quality, Grennskies Solar Lito panels that are resilient to all types of weather
- Fitted with inverters for remote, wireless monitoring
- Suitable for both residential and commercial properties alike
- All solar PV systems come complete with a 25-year warranty
- Provides an unlimited source of renewable energy
- Suitable for most types of roof, including concrete tiles and shingles
- Generates Hot water even on cloudy, overcast days
- Works in tandem with your existing system to supplement your hot water supply
- Offers unrivalled longevity of up to 40 years on average
- The ability to provide around 60%* of your homes hot water requirement
- Compatibility with either a current Gas or Oil fired regular or system boiler, or heat pump.