HOME LOGIC LIVINGYour inspiration
- Protective Coatings
- Driveways & Resin Surfacing
- Windows, Doors & Conservatories
- Boilers & Smart Home Products
- Replacement Conservatory & Flat Roofs
- Spray Foam Insulation
- Online EstimatorBEST Offers TODAY!
- HOMEWORLD Shop OnlineGet In TouchGo backBoilers & Smart Home Products
ECOFLEX SC is a new heat pump system designed for retrofitting in installed cylinders through the emmersion heating connection. The user can benefit from the economic saving that brings the heat pump technology using the cylinder already installed, without a large additional investment. This new model suits with most of cylinder capacities, heating the accumulated water up to 60 degrees.
Capacity, L 160 200 260 Maximum operating pressure, bar 6 Heat pump data Energy Efficiency Class A Load profile M Nominal thermal power*, W 1840 Nominal Input power*, W 525 COP*, W 3,5 Nominal thermal power **, W 1180 Nominal thermal power **, W 445 COP**, W 2,65 Minimum air temperature, ºC 5 Maximum temperature heat pump, ºC 60 Maximum temperature electric element, ºC 70 Coolant R134a Electric data Power supply, V/ph/Hz 230 / 1 / 50 Electric element power, W 1500 Maximum power absorbed, W 2100 Connections Hot water inlet / outlet, pulg. 3/4 Air inlet / exhaust, mm 120 Condensate drain, pulg. 1/2 Dimensions Width (A), mm 580 580 580 Deep (B), mm 580 580 580 High (C), mm 1350 1600 1925
IncludingFree Delivery, Free Survey, InstallationHome Logic Reviews758 reviewsCustomer Rating
- Functions effectively in all types of weather, as well as throughout the night
- Heats water to a temperate 55 degrees all year round
- Offers unrivalled thermal efficiency for maximum benefit
- Installation is relatively straightforward, saving you time and hassle
- A highly versatile product suitable for both domestic and commercial applications
- Features a unique, static condensation process that keeps running costs to an absolute minimum
- Collects energy from a range of resources, such as wind, rain and sun
- Transfers energy from the store to existing cylinder to ensure a consistent temperature is maintained
- Outperforms similar technologies, such as heat pumps and solar collector
ReviewsThe two operators arrived on the agreed day, a little late admittedly but that was understandable as they had traveled from Manchester to my home in rural Lincolnshire at the start of the evening rush hour. The actual work took about two hours, be prepared for the noise of the large generator it was very loud. After the work was completed I was encouraged to inspect what had been done and everything explained clearly. All in all a very clean and tidy job absolutely no complsints/Derek WilesI have found this company to be extremely honest and efficient.The price we were quoted was the price that we paid. No hidden charges.From the sales team, customer service and the installation crew everything has been superb!Our roof space is now clean and tidy with no dirty and dusty lagging on the floor. 3 of our grandchildren have asthma so hopefully this should help cut down the irritants in the air when they come to stay.Just standing in the loft I can hear a marked reduction in the amount of noise from the road outside. The spray foam between the rafters is reflecting back the light and giving us about 4 times the brightness up there with the same bulb.I can't comment on the energy saving as yet as the job has only just been completed.The guys who installed it were great. The stairs and landing were well covered, and they cleaned up thoroughly after they finished.Congratulations to Home Logics. Finally a company that can put together a competent service from start to finish.A rare thing it seems these days.Well done all.Would definitely recommend to friends and family, in fact, I already have!Gary Henderson-BrownThe weather was terrible and the snow arrived. The two men worked against the odds! In the end they had no option but to down tools. Once the weather easy and work could resume, they were back. Our home is much warmer. Pleased with the resultSuzanne HopperWe were kept informed of progress, times and dates of installation. The crew arrive ready to work and fully explained everything. They were quick, clean and polite at all times. They left after cleaning up thoroughly.The effect is that the house seems warm without the central working so hard although the weather has not been bad and it has not yet had a chance to prove itself.So far I would definitely recommend it for others to installP.A.BristowPeter BristowI had icynene insulation installed last week. The workmen were very friendly and polite. It took about 4hours because they had to remove a lot of old insulation. I was pleased with the results and look forward to damp free bedrooms and smaller energy bills.LorraineRelated Home Logic Living Articles
FULL RANGE OF SERVICES:OUR OFFICES:
- Energy Supplier Increased My Direct Debit Payments
- What Your Landlord Can Charge You For Energy
- TAKE 5: Fascinating Facts About Solar Energy
- Do You Have Any Energy Saving Tips To Drive Down My Bills?
- Is It A Good Time To Buy Solar Panels?
- Is A Condensing Boiler More Efficient?
- Will Solar Panels Work On My House?
- How Can I Get The Very Best Deal For My Boiler?
Home Logic’s continued commitment to you is that we only use the highest quality products, installed to the highest standards.© Home Logic UK Ltd. 2018. All rights reserved. Registered Office: c/o HJS Accountants, 12-14 Carlton Place, Southampton SO15 2EA | Company Registration No: 09125321 | VAT No: 193899534 | Home Logic ® is a registered trademark of Home Logic UK Ltd (UK00003267772) | Home Logic UK Ltd is registered in England and Wales. Home Logic UK Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. We are a credit broker and not a lender. We offer credit facilities from more than one lender.
Update Your Preferences