Tilt And Turn Windows
REHAU UPVC tilt and turn windows do not compromise on quality and design, whilst delivering a flexible option for windows in any type of application.
REHAU UPVC tilt and turn windows allow maximum light into the room with the option of a full or limited amount of ventilation. the ‘tilt and turn ’ opening system, this stylish UPVC window can be tilted inwards from the top for normal ventilation or can be fully opened from the side for full ventilation;This also allows for easy cleaning and maintenance.
Available in REHAU TOTAL 70 70mm, REHAU Tritec 60mm and Passivhaus Certified and a wide choice of colour finishes, the REHAU PVCu tilt & turn window offers a flexible choice for refurbishments and new builds.
REHAU PVC window designs are supplied through a network of selected independent fabricators and installers, ensuring that you obtain the services of a local company backed by the resources of a global company.
- Choice of chamfered profiles using REHAU TOTAL70C, or fully sculptured using the REHAU TOTAL70S system.
- Both systems offer extremely slim sight-lines and enhanced aesthetic appeal.
- Inward opening for effective fire escape, easy cleaning and where restricted space outside makes outward opening hazardous.
- Full range of supplementary profiles available to suit all installation requirements.
- Complies with the requirements of the Building Regulations covering Conservation of Fuel and Power - Part L (England and Wales) and Part J (Scotland) when glazed using the correct type of sealed unit.
- Sound insulation is dependent on glazing specification.
- 16mm eurogroove ensures maximum choice of standard fittings, some of which include the tilt before turn option, as well as restrictors.
- 4mm to 44mm glazing.
- Internally glazed.
- Available in classic PVC White, Rosewood, Golden Oak, Mahogany, Irish Oak, Simply White, Clotted Cream, Anthracite Grey and Black Brown as standard.
- A further range of woodgrain and solid colour laminate options are available on special order. REHAU TOTAL70S is also available in Mahogany on special order.
- Further colour options are available from our unique REHAU Acryl II colouring system, offering you a choice of 150 different RAL colours.
- Galvanised steel reinforcement for sashes over 1100mm wide by 1100mm high.
- Glazing depth can be extended to 44mm for triple glazing by using a special bead.
- Dry glazing with glazing bead and gasket or a co-extruded glazing bead.