HOME LOGIC LIVINGYour inspiration
- Protective Coatings
- Driveways & Resin Surfacing
- Windows, Doors & Conservatories
- Boilers & Smart Home Products
- Flat Roof & Conservatory Roofs
- Spray Foam Insulation
- Online EstimatorBEST Offers TODAY!
- HOMEWORLD Shop Online
Get In TouchGo backWindows, Doors & Conservatories
Tilt & Turn Windows
- Choice of chamfered profiles using REHAU TOTAL70C, or fully sculptured using the REHAU TOTAL70S system.
- Both systems offer extremely slim sight-lines and enhanced aesthetic appeal.
- Inward opening for effective fire escape, easy cleaning and where restricted space outside makes outward opening hazardous.
- Full range of supplementary profiles available to suit all installation requirements.
- Complies with the requirements of the Building Regulations covering Conservation of Fuel and Power - Part L (England and Wales) and Part J (Scotland) when glazed using the correct type of sealed unit.
- Sound insulation is dependent on glazing specification.
- 16mm eurogroove ensures maximum choice of standard fittings, some of which include the tilt before turn option, as well as restrictors.
- 4mm to 44mm glazing.
- Internally glazed.
IncludingFree Delivery, Free Survey, InstallationHome Logic Reviews501 reviews
- Available in classic PVC White, Rosewood, Golden Oak, Mahogany, Irish Oak, Simply White, Clotted Cream, Anthracite Grey and Black Brown as standard.
- A further range of woodgrain and solid colour laminate options are available on special order. REHAU TOTAL70S is also available in Mahogany on special order.
- Further colour options are available from our unique REHAU Acryl II colouring system, offering you a choice of 150 different RAL colours.
- Galvanised steel reinforcement for sashes over 1100mm wide by 1100mm high.
- Glazing depth can be extended to 44mm for triple glazing by using a special bead.
- Dry glazing with glazing bead and gasket or a co-extruded glazing bead.
People who bought this also boughtCustomer Rating
ReviewsThe two operators arrived on the agreed day, a little late admittedly but that was understandable as they had traveled from Manchester to my home in rural Lincolnshire at the start of the evening rush hour. The actual work took about two hours, be prepared for the noise of the large generator it was very loud. After the work was completed I was encouraged to inspect what had been done and everything explained clearly. All in all a very clean and tidy job absolutely no complsints/Derek WilesThe weather was terrible and the snow arrived. The two men worked against the odds! In the end they had no option but to down tools. Once the weather easy and work could resume, they were back. Our home is much warmer. Pleased with the resultSuzanne HopperWe were kept informed of progress, times and dates of installation. The crew arrive ready to work and fully explained everything. They were quick, clean and polite at all times. They left after cleaning up thoroughly.The effect is that the house seems warm without the central working so hard although the weather has not been bad and it has not yet had a chance to prove itself.So far I would definitely recommend it for others to installP.A.BristowPeter BristowThe guys arrived early and proceed to lay a protective covering up the stairs. They were very polite and worked non stop. The guys cleaned and hovered after they had finished and also helped to replace my items back into the loft.MR M GARVEYAfter some considerable time searching for a solution to the hot and cold temperature inside my conservatory, I opted for the home logic insulation and upvc cladding. It was the best choice I have made for some time. From salesman to fitters, all were fantastic and the work is first class. And by the way, in this video weather, I have never known the conservatory to ba ad warm. Best investment in have ever madeCraig Robinson
Related Home Logic Living ArticlesFULL RANGE OF SERVICES:OUR OFFICES:
Home Logic’s continued commitment to you is that we only use the highest quality products, installed to the highest standards.© Home Logic UK Ltd. 2018. All rights reserved. Registered Office: c/o HJS Accountants, 12-14 Carlton Place, Southampton SO15 2EA | Company Registration No: 09125321 | VAT No: 193899534 | Home Logic ® is a registered trademark of Home Logic UK Ltd (UK00003267772) | Home Logic UK Ltd is registered in England and Wales. Home Logic UK Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. We are a credit broker and not a lender. We offer credit facilities from more than one lender.
Update Your Preferences