Victorian Architecture refers collectively to several architectural styles employed predominantly during the middle and late 19th century. "Victorian" as a term refers to the many interpretations and eclectic revivals of historic styles and influences during the reign of Queen Victoria.
The Victorian conservatory is the most popular style of conservatory and it suits all styles of house and home whether it be a period property or a new build. The Victorian conservatory style includes a bay front, a steeply pitched roof and ornate ridge details.
- A classic, elegant design that complements all types of home
- Provide a pitched, steep roof with intricate detailing and embellishments
- Includes a beautiful bay frontage for ultimate elegance
- Robust and resilient framework for enhanced longevity
- 4 openers
- 2 plug sockets
- Elegantly eye-catching design that creates a top talking point for your home
- Multifaceted design provides panoramic views of your garden
- Variety of options available to accommodate all budgets
- Unrivalled thermal performance ensures maximum energy efficiency is achieved
- Offers extra embellishments for complete customisation