HOME LOGIC LIVINGYour inspiration
- Protective Coatings
- Driveways & Resin Surfacing
- Windows, Doors & Conservatories
- Boilers & Smart Home Products
- Replacement Conservatory & Flat Roofs
- Spray Foam Insulation
- Online EstimatorBEST Offers TODAY!
- HOMEWORLD Shop OnlineGet In TouchGo backDriveways & Resin Surfacing
Resin Bonded Paths And Driveways Of DistinctionBy admin
Monday, 9 September 2019
Whether you’re looking to sell your property, or transform it into a home that you can be truly proud of, first impressions are a major factor. The first impression of every home should be unique and personal to your own tastes, but it should also take your breath away-in the very best of ways.
There are countless ways to make the best first impression through small adjustments to the exterior of your property, but sometimes you need that big impact that can only be created through larger home improvements.
But where do you start with achieving a beautiful external appearance?
Home improvement projects for the exterior of your property vary considerably, from those that can help you save money on your energy every day, like energy-saving exterior wall coatings, to those that are both practical and beautiful, like resin bonded paths and driveways.
For resin bonded driveways, and paths, there are many different options and styles that you can choose from to achieve a look that truly works with the beauty of your unique property.
To get a full picture of what resin bonded paths and driveways can offer your home, it’s important to start your venture by exploring the benefits of such a remarkable product in greater detail…
Resin Bonded Paths and Driveways: What Are The Benefits?
The benefits of transforming the exterior of your property with resin paths and driveways are extensive. From the appearance of the smooth, beautiful stones, to the feeling you get when you walk to your front door, or park your car.
Whilst the benefits speak for themselves in many ways, it is the experience of past customers that are a true testament to the transformative abilities of high-quality resin.
Just a few of the benefits that they have received with their new resin paths and driveways, include:
• A long-lasting product: When you invest in a new driveway, you want one that is not just going to last a few years, but last for decades. Resin offers this durability, standing up to the demands of busy households where the driveway or paths are used multiple times a day.
• Beautiful finishes: Whether you’re looking for new paths or a new driveway, resin is the perfect material for a beautiful finish. The end product is guaranteed to look stunning, but also feel great.
• A completely customisable design: Each home has a unique style, which is something that resin can complement perfectly. From Titanium to Olympus, and even Evening Rose, the colour choices available for the stones is exceptional. There are few other driveway or path materials that can offer the option of a ‘Starlight’ finish.
By adding a new resin overlay to an existing surface, or completely changing the design of your property exterior to include a new driveway or path, you can make your property better reflect how unique it really is!
Resin Driveways And Paths: Additional Advantages To Consider
• Smooth and resistant surfaces: The beautiful appearance of resin surfaces doesn’t mean that a compromise has to be made on performance. All resin surfaces are smooth to ensure that puddles or drainage concerns never become an issue. Each surface is also compliant with the SUDs regulations.
• Incredibly low maintenance: Your drive should be there to look good and be practical, not consume your time. With resin, you can maintain the perfect appearance, with the bare minimum of maintenance – including the additional benefit of no weeding!
• A quick installation: Unlike some of the more traditional driveway and path types, resin is installed incredibly quickly. A full driveway can be installed within the space of 48 hours, while the installation of paths can be even less.
• No blemishes: Crack-free and completely smooth, resin surfaces are designed to be blemish-free, and remain so.
• An eco-friendly driveway: As resin consists largely of recycled stones, it is considered to be incredibly eco-friendly, especially when compared to some of the common driveway types that can be quite environmentally damaging.
How A Professional Service Could Transform Your Paths And Driveway
Investing in resin bonded paths and driveways is a guaranteed way to make your home have a kerb-side appeal that truly shows your property’s assets.
By adding a new resin overlay to an existing surface, or completely changing the design of your property exterior to include a new driveway or path, you can make your property better reflect how unique it really is.
From the installation of leading resin driveways, to excellent products and weather hacks to make your home warmer, at LogicFoam, we are here to help you realise your vision for the perfect home environment.
No matter your needs, we are always on hand to provide guidance and advice. Simply call 0800 700 636, or click the button below to talk to our team today!, full_htmlRelated Home Logic Living Articles
- Will My Landscaping Be Protected During Installation?
- SOLVED: How Will The Sub-Base Be Handled?
- How Can I Increase The Longevity Of My Driveway?
- Does The Choice Of Pattern and Colour Affect The Final Price I Pay?
- Sealcoating and Resurfacing A Driveway: Your Go-To Guide
- How To Level A Driveway: Step By Step Guide
- SOLVED: How Many Driveways Can A House Have?
- How To Fix An Uneven Driveway
1st Floor, Anglo City House
2-6 Shirley Road
SO15 3EUSocialHome Logic's continued commitment to you is that we only use the highest quality products, installed to the highest standards.© Home Logic UK Ltd. 2018. All rights reserved. Registered Office: c/o HJS Accountants, 12-14 Carlton Place, Southampton SO15 2EA | Company Registration No: 09125321 | VAT No: 193899534Home Logic ® is a registered trademark of Home Logic UK Ltd (UK00003267772) Home Logic UK Ltd is registered in England and Wales. Home Logic UK Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority FRN 765342. We are a credit broker and not a lender and have a facility with a panel of lenders. Home Logic is a trading name of Home Logic UK Ltd