HOME LOGIC LIVINGYour inspiration
- Protective Coatings
- Driveways & Resin Surfacing
- Windows, Doors & Conservatories
- Boilers & Smart Home Products
- Replacement Conservatory & Flat Roofs
- Spray Foam Insulation
- Online EstimatorBEST Offers TODAY!
- HOMEWORLD Shop OnlineGet In TouchGo backDriveways & Resin Surfacing
SOLVED: Which Driveway Is Best For My Static Caravan?By admin
Thursday, 22 November 2018
More and more Brits are investing in caravans as an alternative option to going abroad for their holidays – and for good reason!
Today’s caravans are often very spacious, allow you to travel freely and can be used to explore the length and breadth of the UK. There are some great benefits to the classic touring caravan, but also plenty of benefits to owning a static caravan.
Static caravans offer a ready-built holiday home that you can use as many times as you want every year. For some people, static caravans also provide a permanent residence in some of the best parts of the UK.
These beautiful homes or holiday-getaways can be enhanced in many ways, with adding a driveway to the side or front of the caravan site being a brilliant way to make the site more practical.
But which driveway is best for my static caravan? Choosing a driveway for a static caravan is a little different to choosing a driveway for a house, yet one of the most popular residential driveways, resin bound surfaces, is still one of the best choices, as the following article reveals...
Resin Bound Driveways for Static Caravans
Resin bound driveways are a premium option for a fabulous driveway and are an especially brilliant choice for static caravans.
Constructed on a strong base and comprised of a mixture of clear resin and one of a fantastic range of aggregates, a resin bound driveway is a stand out option for any home.
The construction of the driveway is part of the reason resin is perfect for static caravans, as it’s highly customisable. Different bases can be used before the resin is laid, you can choose a stone to match the caravan surroundings and the hand-laid resin is smooth and beautiful.
The unique construction of the driveway paves the way to a large number of benefits…
From the edging and the stone choices to the adaptability of resin, you can perfectly design the driveway to fit your needs and the style you want
The Main Benefits of a Resin Bound Driveway
Where space is limited, such as around a static caravan, you want your driveway to make an instant impact, something that resin readily delivers!
Here are some of the main benefits of resin bound driveways for static caravans:
- Resin is Strong – A resin bound surface can be laid to multiple depths to accommodate light and heavy traffic.
- Resin is Low Maintenance – The last thing that you want to do on holiday is clean. Resin is extremely low maintenance, crack-resistant and weed-proof.
- Resin is Permeable – The porous surface of a resin driveway means that it’s SUDs compliant and no puddles will form on the surface.
- Resin is Long-Lasting – A resin driveway won’t start to fail for decades after installation, giving you an investment that is going to last!
- Resin is Customisable – From the edging and the stone choices to the adaptability of resin, you can perfectly design the driveway to fit your needs and the style you want.
- Resin is Quick to Install – Installing a resin driveway doesn’t take long, so your new driveway will be ready to use very quickly.
Whether you need a driveway for year-round use or for the occasional holiday parking, a resin bound driveway can more than accommodate. Good-looking, high-quality and built to last, a resin driveway won’t let you down!
At Home Logic, we put great value on customer experience, so our customers enjoy every part of the home transformation process, from the design stage, to the install stage and finally with the results!
Choose Home Logic for Total Driveway Transformation
For an amazing static caravan driveway, Home Logic are the home improvement experts to call to get the job done right.
At Home Logic, we put great value on customer experience, so our customers enjoy every part of the home transformation process, from the design stage, to the install stage and finally with the results.
You can take a look at more than 600 past Home Logic experiences, like in the review below, on our 5-star Trust Pilot page:
‘The chaps who came out to carry out the work were punctual, polite, got on with the job, (enjoyed a cup of tea) and never made any mess. They treated our plants and garden ornaments with respect and moved and replaced them carefully where necessary. The job was carried out to our entire satisfaction and we have no qualms about recommending them to anyone. You wouldn't have known they'd been!’
- P. Fernback
To arrange for an on-site survey or to speak to a driveway expert, don’t hesitate to call the team at Home Logic today on 0800 1700 636, and we’ll help you to design the perfect driveway for your static caravan. Alternatively, simply click the button below to get the ball rolling today!Related Home Logic Living Articles
FULL RANGE OF SERVICES:OUR OFFICES:
- Resin vs Tarmac Driveways: Which Offers Best Value For Money?
- Vinyl Fence Wind Resistance: Is It Effective?
- Pros and Cons of Picket Fencing to Ponder
- Best Type of Fencing For Gardens: What Are My Options?
- Exposed Aggregate Patio Pros and Cons
- How To Redirect Water From Driveways
- Water Pooling At End of Driveway? Here's What To Do...
- When Should I Consider Sealcoating My Driveway?
Home Logic’s continued commitment to you is that we only use the highest quality products, installed to the highest standards.© Home Logic UK Ltd. 2018. All rights reserved. Registered Office: c/o HJS Accountants, 12-14 Carlton Place, Southampton SO15 2EA | Company Registration No: 09125321 | VAT No: 193899534 | Home Logic ® is a registered trademark of Home Logic UK Ltd (UK00003267772) | Home Logic UK Ltd is registered in England and Wales. Home Logic UK Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. We are a credit broker and not a lender. We offer credit facilities from more than one lender.
Update Your Preferences