Spray Foam Insulation Dewsbury
Did you know that installing Icynene spray foam insulation in Dewsbury will protect against water ingress and most moisture-related problems? Great water defence is essential in areas like Dewsbury, where there’s a significant amount of rainfall every year.
Between 1981 and 2010, the nearest climate station to Dewsbury – in Birchencliffe – recorded an average of 1028.4mm of rainfall over 154.4 days a year. Not only is that more rainfall than the North of England average, but also the average for England, and England & Wales!
Most insulation materials on the market won’t offer much in the way of water defence, but Dewsbury spray foam insulation is different.
Read on to discover the many ways that spray foam in Dewsbury will protect your home from water problems…
How Dewsbury Icynene Spray Foam Insulation Protects Against Water Damage
Many people don’t realise than an Icynene spray foam install in Dewsbury can do much more than just provide thermal insulation. This innovative, versatile insulation material can do a lot to protect your home, from improving air quality to deterring pests!
Depending on the type of spray foam you install – open cell or closed cell – the water-related benefits will differ slightly. Closed-cell spray foam is very rigid, whilst open-cell spray foam is a lot spongier in texture.
Here are some of the biggest ways that spray foam insulation in Dewsbury will defend your home:
- Closed-cell spray foam insulation stops water transfer and deflects bulk water.
- Open-cell spray foam is vapour permeable, allowing moisture to escape.
- Open-cell spray foam enables bi-directional wall assembly drying.
- Spray foam limits humid air movement.
- Spray foam controls moisture build up and entrapment in cavities.
- Spray foam is resistant to water absorption (closed cell is more resistant).
- Spray foam doesn’t support fungus or bacteria growth.
- Spray foam reduces the chances of mould growth, damp, and rot.
- Spray foam recovers it’s insulating properties after getting wet.
- Spray foam can be installed virtually anywhere, such as around wall openings and detailing.
- Spray foam creates a continuously insulated barrier to minimise moisture penetration.
- Spray foam’s air barrier reduces the risk of wind-driven rain damage.
- Spray foam insulation certainly isn’t your everyday insulation material!
After installation, Dewsbury Icynene spray foam will continue to safeguard your property from weather and temperature extremes for a very long time.
All-Weather Attractions to Visit Near Dewsbury
No matter the weather, there’s always a great attraction to visit near Dewsbury.
While you wait for spray foam to cure after application (a 24-hour process), why not rediscover your favourite local attractions, such as:
Ponderosa Zoo is home to many wonderful exotic animals, birds, small mammals, and reptiles. During your visit, you’ll be able to explore the different animal habitats and enjoy a bite to eat in the restaurant or an ice cream from the parlour.
There are also indoor and outdoor play areas for younger children, so a great day is sure to be had all round!
National Coal Mining Museum for England
The National Coal Mining Museum for England is located in nearby Wakefield and is the perfect place to visit to learn more about coalmining history in England.
There’s plenty to see and do at the museum, including regular special activities, demonstrations, and exhibitions.
Located in the Dewsbury Sports Centre, and available for use on Saturdays and Sundays, WOW Wipeout is an inflatable water obstacle course that’s ideal for adults, children, and families.
With 5 different obstacles and 2 slides, the course is a fun and exciting way to spend the day as your insulation cures.
A spray foam install in Dewsbury will better protect your home in summer and winter, whether it’s raining, snowing, sunny, or windy.
Protect Your Property with Dewsbury Spray Foam Installation from Home Logic
Want to learn more about the advantages of Dewsbury Icynene spray foam installation? For the answers to all your insulation questions and advice about installing spray foam insulation in Dewsbury, please get in touch with Home Logic.
Our family-run spray foam install service has years of experience installing Icynene spray foam, so we can make sure that your home is properly protected.
You can contact us via phone on 0800 1700 636, or through our website to get more information about spray foam installs in your local area.