We are in the process of expansion and are constantly looking for the best of the best dedicated salespeople. People interested in opportunities to help others while also being able to help themselves.
We are a multi-million pound company with offices stretching across the UK, and due to high demand we are currently looking to recruit Southampton's best telesales agents into our city centre office.
If you are tired of being the most positive person on your team, or having your income capped out in a corporate sales role then this is the role for you!
- Fresh leads
- Bespoke crm and dialer system
- A 10X culture that embodies positivity and being the best you can be
- A Competitive hourly rate (PAYE)
- A highly aggressive commission structure allowing you to double your income.
- Experienced and supportive management team dedicated to your success.
- Daily/weekly/monthly incentives to win cash money & prizes
- A regular chance to win full expenses paid holidays abroad for top performers
The successful candidate will have these attributes:
- A proven track record in sales or customer services
- The ability to assimilate into our 10X culture
- Motivated, high energy, success driven and money hungry
- Outstanding levels of communication skills with an excellent telephone manner
- Fast learner that just needs a track to run on.
- Focused and goal driven individual looking for career opportunities.
We offer a generous basic salary of £17,650 per annum with potential increase to £21,840 per annum with uncapped commission on top! Potential earnings of £30,000+ OTE.
If you think this is you then apply today by submitting your CV and tell us why you deserve the role. Alternatively call us directly on 02381 247 045 and ask for Georgia.
All potential candidates will need to pass an initial telephone based interview. Followed by a face to face interview in our office in Southampton. Please note that successful candidates will have to pass a GDPR compliance test.
Home Logic is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate against disabilities. We aim to have a culturally diverse working environment to all employees and welcome all walks of life.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £17,680.00 to £30,000.00 /year
For an informal chat and to apply for this role please contact our team on: 0800 1700 636 or Email us at: [email protected]