HOME LOGIC LIVINGYour inspiration
- Protective Coatings
- Driveways & Resin Surfacing
- Windows, Doors & Conservatories
- Boilers & Smart Home Products
- Replacement Conservatory & Flat Roofs
- Spray Foam Insulation
- Online EstimatorBEST Offers TODAY!
- HOMEWORLD Shop OnlineGet In TouchGo backHome Logic Article
The Benefits of Adding Insulation to AtticBy admin
Wednesday, 21 August 2019
If you are looking for a way to not only add value to your home but make it more comfortable at the same time, you should consider adding insulation to attic spaces.
Today, we are going to help you better understand the benefits of Home Logic Spray Foam and what it can mean for your home.
Home Logic Spray Foam Will Lower Your Electric Bill
Our Home Logic Spray Foam will help reduce your electric bill by sealing up the cracks and tiny holes in your attic. Modern foam insulation is more energy efficient than traditional insulation, giving you more bang for your buck.
Once we have installed spray foam insulation in your attic, you will quickly notice a reduction in your energy bill.
Over time, these savings will really start to add up and the insulation will eventually pay for itself. When your home is properly insulated, it will make the environment inside more comfortable.
When the weather outside is too hot or too cold to bear, your home will be nice and cosy. This is just one benefit of adding insulation to attic spaces within a property.
Adding Insulation to Attic Will Reduce Noise
If you live in an older home, you may notice creaking noises coming from your attic at night. This can be very annoying and even frightening to small children. Often, the source of this noise is the frame of your home.
As the wooden frame expands and contracts, it can make popping or creaking noises. This can be a very annoying sound that can wake you up in the middle of the night.
To reduce this noise and get a good night’s sleep, you may want to consider adding insulation to attic space in your home. Our Home Logic Spray Foam will help soundproof your attic, keeping those noises from penetrating through the ceiling.
This will not only make your kids feel much better about sleeping in their own rooms but it will make your home more liveable too.
Foam Insulation Will Stand the Test of Time
Unlike traditional fiberglass insulation that wears down over time, Home Logic Spray Foam will not shift or deteriorate.
Because our insulation is made from a durable material, when it dry locks into place, it will never have to be replaced. Also, our foam insulation is resistant to pest damage and other natural elements.
So, once you have invested in our insulation, you will not have to worry about replacing it. This will save you tons of money in the future that you can use for more important things in life.
Spray Foam Insulation Deters Mould
One of the biggest concerns that most homeowners have is mould. When moisture gets inside of an attic, mould can start growing. This dark and damp area can be a breeding ground for mould.
While many forms of mould can be harmless, others can kill! Some mould can make you and your family really sick so preventing it is very important.
Our spray foam insulation can coat your attic walls and floors preventing moisture from building up. When there is no moisture present, mould will not have a chance to flourish and your family will be safe.
Not only will this protect the health of your family but your investment as well. Mould can take over a home and cause thousands of pounds in damage in a short period of time. Instead, why not allow our team to seal up your attic with Home Logic Spray Foam? It will give you peace of mind.
Our Home Logic Spray Foam is eco-friendly and will not harm the environment. This is great news for those looking to help do their part to save the planet. Many other types of insulation are not eco-friendly and can pollute the air and ground.
Not only is our spray foam good for the environment, it is safe for your family as well. It will not send particles in the air the way that fiberglass can do, which can get into your skin and even your lungs.
So, if you would like more information on how our spray foam insulation system deserves the eco-friendly name in more detail, why not give us a call on 0800 1700 636? Alternatively, simply click the button below to get started today!Related Home Logic Living Articles
- Spray Foam Insulation Merseyside/sites/default/files/2020-01/spray%20foam%20insulation%20merseyside.jpg
- DIY Disasters To Avoid To Save Money/sites/default/files/diy-disasters-to-avoid-to-save-money2.jpg
- Does Spray Foam Work In The Cold Climate?/sites/default/files/does-spray-foam-work-in-the-cold_0.jpg
- Pros And Cons Of Thermotec Conservatory Roof Panels/sites/default/files/pros-and-cons-of-thermotec-conservatory-roof-panels1.jpg
- Driveway Resurface Or Replace: Which Is Best?https://www.homelogic.co.uk/sites/default/files/styles/related_article_thumbnail_desktop/public/driveway-resurface-or-replace.jpg
- Spray Foam Industry Reviews/sites/default/files/AdobeStock_88668268_0.jpg
- Spray foam Insulation Alcester/sites/default/files/icynene-spray-foam-insulation-alcester.jpg
- Spray Foam Insulation Bebington/sites/default/files/spray-foam-insulation-bebington1_0.jpg