HOME LOGIC LIVINGYour inspiration
- Protective Coatings
- Driveways & Resin Surfacing
- Windows, Doors & Conservatories
- Boilers & Smart Home Products
- Replacement Conservatory & Flat Roofs
- Spray Foam Insulation
- Online EstimatorBEST Offers TODAY!
- HOMEWORLD Shop OnlineGet In TouchGo backWindows, Doors & Conservatories
Top 6 Conservatory Colour Scheme Ideas To ConsiderBy admin
Friday, 30 August 2019
Of all the rooms in your home, there are few more set-up to really make a stunning stylistic statement than your conservatory. With so much natural light, there are plenty of ways that you can bring the room to life.
If you’re looking for that spark of inspiration to get started with your conservatory interior design transformation, we have you covered.
Conservatories are as popular with UK residents as ever, being one of the best ways to add value to your home. However, the room is not the easiest to decorate; with few solid surfaces to work with, the design choices can feel somewhat limited.
Thankfully, there are some brilliant ways to not only liven up your living space, and reap the full benefits of a conservatory, but make the addition to your property the most eye-catching room in your home.
So, where to start with conservatory interior design? This article aims to give you the preliminary pointers…
Idea No.1: Work With Your Surroundings
As with almost all interior design projects, the first step of conservatory interior design is to work with the focal point of the room. Thankfully, the focal point of a conservatory is what makes it so special in the first place: the views.
To make your space that extra bit special, bring a taste of the outdoors, inside. Plotted plants, hanging flowers, and even small fruit trees, can all make your conservatory come alive.
Adding a touch of colour, but also creating a transition between the inside and outside.
Idea No.2: Be Bold With Bright Colours
You want your conservatory to stand out, and one of the best ways to ensure that is with bright block colours or vibrant patterns.
Surrounded by so much nature, and with the addition of indoor plants, it can make a big difference when a touch of vibrant colour is used to highlight a steady colour theme.
Soft furnishings are a great way to bring colour into the room without going overboard and pulling attention away from where you want it most: the views.
Idea No.3: Unclutter For Total Tranquillity
To reap the full benefits of the outdoors, indoors, it’s important that you don’t over clutter your conservatory. Conservatories are a fantastic opportunity to create a tranquil room, somewhere to escape to and just relax.
When looking at the interior design of your conservatory, select a few statement pieces, rather than filling the space. After all, you not only need room to move, but enjoy those spectacular views as well.
Idea No.4: Create A Seamless Transition
Conservatory interior design poses one major problem, how to transition between internal rooms and the outdoors at the same time.
Whilst plants are a great way to introduce a taste of the outdoors, it’s vital that the other rooms in your home are not left forgotten.
Tying in colours, furniture styles, or lighting, with those in the rest of your home can be the perfect way to ensure that your conservatory is a stand out room, but still feels like a part of the rest of your home.
Idea No.5: Bring Warmth Into Your Room
In the Summer, conservatories really come out to shine, but come Winter, some of the warmth needs to be put back into the space to make it usable.
Heating a conservatory is very important for year-round use, but you can also incorporate further décor to make the room that extra bit cosier. Thick rugs are wonderful for adding a feeling of warmth and comfort to the room.
Combined with candles and soft lighting for evening use, your conservatory can be the ideal retreat, all year round.
Make Your Interior Design Room Shine with Conservatory Insulation
Conservatory interior design plays a vital role in making the room a beautiful and warming place to just sit back and relax in. But when it comes to getting full use out of your conservatory, and not letting all that designing go to waste, conservatory insulation is very important.
Whilst the Summer months are a great time to make the most of a conservatory, the Winters months can be just as enjoyable when a conservatory is properly insulated.
At Home Logic, we believe that you should be able to make the most of your conservatory 365 days a year, no matter the weather.
For more information about insulating your conservatory, and making the most of your conservatory space, contact our team today,by calling 0800 1700 636 , or by simply clicking the button below!Related Home Logic Living Articles
- Pros And Cons Of Thermotec Conservatory Roof Panels/sites/default/files/pros-and-cons-of-thermotec-conservatory-roof-panels1.jpg
- Bifold Door Not Closing? Here's What To Do.../sites/default/files/bifold-door-not-closing.jpg
- HOW TO: Choose Aluminium Windows Norwich Contractorshttps://www.homelogic.co.uk/sites/default/files/styles/related_article_thumbnail_desktop/public/aluminium-windows-norwich.jpg
- Double Glazing Salisbury Suppliers: What Do They Offer?https://www.homelogic.co.uk/sites/default/files/styles/related_article_thumbnail_desktop/public/double-glazing-salisbury.jpg
- Why Do My House Windows Fog Up?https://www.homelogic.co.uk/sites/default/files/styles/related_article_thumbnail_desktop/public/why-do-my-house-windows-fog-up1.jpg
- How to Insulate Windows: Your Go-To Guide/sites/default/files/window-styles-for-older-homes4_0.jpg
- Double Glazing Sheffield And Stocksbridge Serviceshttps://www.homelogic.co.uk/sites/default/files/styles/related_article_thumbnail_desktop/public/double-glazing-sheffield.jpg
- How To Choose Double Glazing Coventry Contractorshttps://www.homelogic.co.uk/sites/default/files/styles/related_article_thumbnail_desktop/public/double-glazing-coventry.jpg