HOME LOGIC LIVINGYour inspiration
- Protective Coatings
- Driveways & Resin Surfacing
- Windows, Doors & Conservatories
- Boilers & Smart Home Products
- Replacement Conservatory & Flat Roofs
- Spray Foam Insulation
- Online EstimatorBEST Offers TODAY!
- HOMEWORLD Shop OnlineGet In TouchGo backPRODUCTS PAGE
Using Spray Foam Insulation: Spotlight On SafetyBy admin
Wednesday, 21 August 2019
When it comes to using spray foam insulation, there are numerous important factors to take into consideration. You have obviously noticed that this past winter your energy bills have increased. Do you have family or friends who are paying less on their energy bills, but yet they live in a larger property? Doesn’t seem to add up, does it?
You will probably find that they have updated and improved their insulation to ensure that their home is protected and they remain comfortable throughout the year; whilst reducing their energy consumption daily.
The first thing you want to really focus on when choosing a spray foam insulation product is quality, efficiency and durability. Our Home Logic Spray Foam is highly effective and manufactured to the very highest of standards to ensure that we only supply the best quality spray foam insulation that you can trust.
This is one of the most important considerations when using spray foam insulation. You will find installation faster, easier and more effective with a good quality product. You want the product you use to provide you with a long-lasting solution that you can count on for years to come.
Help and Support
When using spray foam insulation, you want to know you will get excellent support from the manufacturer or spray foam insulation installation specialist. If you have any questions or need further information to make your decision, this should always be readily available.
Here at Home Logic we ensure that you receive the finest quality support at all times. Our team are experienced and have superior product knowledge, so they can provide you with all the information and answers you need to help you identify if spray foam is the best insulation choice for your property. It really doesn’t matter what size your property is either!
Using Spray Foam Insulation – Important Installation Advice
If you are thinking of using spray foam insulation to protect your home and increase efficiency, then you need to know about the process involved. The benefit of insulating with spray foam is that it is water blown into the cavity of your wall. What this means is that it expands faster and expands one hundred times its initial size, which is staggering!
Once it has expanded, this becomes an impenetrable barrier against moisture, dirt and dust. It helps to eliminate mould and condensation, making them just distant memories.
But in order to enjoy these wonderful benefits, it’s essential that you choose a professional specialist to carry out the spray foam insulation installation for you; thereby ensuring the finest quality finished product that you can count on for many years to come.
Experience – Glowing Online Reviews
Home Logic is the trusted name to call when it comes to using spray foam insulation. We provide our services throughout the United Kingdom with years of industry knowledge and experience behind us that you can trust.
In addition to our extensive insulation industry experience, we also enjoy five star glowing online reviews on TrustPilot, with a score of 9.4 out of 10.
Benefits of Home Logic Spray Foam
There are so many benefits to using spray foam insulation, these include:
- You get to save money in the long run by reducing your energy consumption on a daily basis. In fact, you can save up to 35% on your heating costs.
- Enjoy superior health benefits as the spray foam insulation doesn’t absorb moisture, dirt or dust. It eliminates mould and condensation, providing health benefits to anyone suffering from asthma and other respiratory conditions.
- Your home will be protected throughout the year against moisture, while retaining the heat in the winter and the cooler air during the summer.
- You will enjoy improved comfort within the home, setting the temperature to what you most enjoy.
- This product is highly versatile and can be used on buildings of all sizes.
- It is water blown and fast to expand – up to one hundred percent its initial size.
Warranties are Important
It’s essential when using spray foam insulation that you identify the warranty the product comes with. When investing in the comfort of your property, you expect a long-term solution that you can trust. The Home Logic Spray Foam comes with a twenty-five-year manufacturer warranty providing you with the peace of mind you need when making your selection.
Call Our Team Today
Our Home Logic team are available to take your call, answer any questions you may have about Home Logic Spray Foam and assist you with your installation booking. Simply call 0800 1700 636 or email email@example.com to enquire about your free site survey!Related Home Logic Living Articles
- Is Spray Foam Insulation Toxic or Safe?/sites/default/files/is-spray-foam-insulation-toxic2.jpg
- Alternatives To Rockwool Insulation: What Are My Options?/sites/default/files/alternatives-to-rockwool-insulation.jpg
- Seeking Spray Foam Quotes On Behalf Of Parents? Here's What To Do...https://www.homelogic.co.uk/sites/default/files/styles/related_article_thumbnail_desktop/public/seeking-spray-foam-quotes-on-behalf-of-parents.jpg
- Conservatory Roof Leaking Where It Joins The House? Do This…https://www.homelogic.co.uk/sites/default/files/styles/related_article_thumbnail_desktop/public/conservatory-roof-leaking-where-it-joins-the-house.jpg
- How to Make a Conservatory into a Roomhttps://www.homelogic.co.uk/sites/default/files/styles/related_article_thumbnail_desktop/public/conservatory-insulation.jpg
- Damp and Mould on Walls: The Definitive Guidehttps://www.homelogic.co.uk/sites/default/files/styles/related_article_thumbnail_desktop/public/how-do-you-ventilate-a-conservatory-roof.jpg
- How Effective Is Solar Glass Over Polycarbonate?https://www.homelogic.co.uk/sites/default/files/styles/related_article_thumbnail_desktop/public/how-effective-is-solar-glass-over-polycarbonate2.jpg
- How To Make The Most Of A Glass Roofed Conservatoryhttps://www.homelogic.co.uk/sites/default/files/styles/related_article_thumbnail_desktop/public/how-to-make-the-most-of-a-glass-roofed-conservatory1.jpg