That’s where the professional is needed to determine what type, or combination of both would be the most suitable for your garage improvement project.
HOME LOGIC LIVINGYour inspiration
- Protective Coatings
- Driveways & Resin Surfacing
- Windows, Doors & Conservatories
- Boilers & Smart Home Products
- Replacement Conservatory & Flat Roofs
- Spray Foam Insulation
- Online EstimatorBEST Offers TODAY!
- HOMEWORLD Shop OnlineGet In TouchGo backSpray Foam Insulation
What's The Best Insulation For Garage Walls Overall?By admin
Friday, 6 September 2019
What material is used for your garage building? Before deciding on best insulation for garage walls, it is worth assessing what material is your garage constructed from.The general rule would be to use closed cell spray foam for metal walls and open cell spray foam for brick walls.Let's think about the best insulation for garage walls.
Your garage is probably used for much more than simply a place to house your car.
There are many other uses of a typical family garage:
- For storage
- As a utility space
- Office or workshop
- As a man cave
- As a hobby room.
So, it's hardly surprising that many people want this additional space to be warm and free of draughts.
Insulating the walls of your garage with Home Logic Spray Foam can mean that this space becomes more usable and it will offer more of a barrier between it and your home, in the case of attached garages.
The garage is designed for your car, but your pride and joy still deserves to be in a space that is warm and comfortable. You can avoid your car becoming frosty overnight and keep it free from rust, you need it to be entirely dry and warm. Your tools can also be kept in good shape so they are ready to use and rust free when when you want to use them
Why Should I Insulate My Garage?
- To make it more comfortable – Your garage is a room that can be used as such if it is warm and comfortable enough. This means you have extra space that is close to your home that you can use to pursue a hobby, to house gym equipment or just a place for the children to play.
- To make it a good storage space – Your unused furniture, old clothes, books and household items may need a home at certain times of the year or until you decide what you will do with them. Your garage is ideal – but as long as it is damp free and free from mould and condensation. Simple insulation can achieve this.
- To protect your car and tools – The garage is designed for your car, but your pride and joy still deserves to be in a space that is warm and comfortable. You can avoid your car becoming frosty overnight and keep it free from rust, you need it to be entirely dry and warm. Your tools can also be kept in good shape so they are ready to use and rust free when when you want to use them.
- To protect your home – In the case of attached garages, the coldness of the garage space can result in cold draughts and damp on the interior walls and floors. This is easily remedied by insulating the garage walls and preventing the cold from passing into the house.
Most garages have open ceilings allowing easy access to the rafters and making it a simple job to spray the area. It can then be left on show or covered with plasterboard
How Is Garage Insulation Installed?
The best and easiest way to insulate your garage is to use Home Logic Spray Foam. This will ensure that the garage walls are not increased in size to any great degree and it is possible to complete this job entirely from the inside and without needing to remove any wall structure.
Most garages have open ceilings allowing easy access to the rafters and making it a simple job to spray the area. It can then be left on show or covered with plasterboard.
The spray foam will fill any gaps in the construction and ensure that the garage is left draught free and turning it into a usable space. Best of all it is quick and easy to apply, making it very cost effective. Pests will not be able to burrow into the foam as they would within soft insulation and you can trust that it will stay put and not lose any of its insulative qualities for many years.
You may not have thought about insulating your garage – but with a spray foam option, it may seem like a better idea than you thought. In other words, best insulation for garage walls is Home Logic Spray Foam Insulation Solutions.
Intrigued? Talk To Our Team Today
If you have a home improvement project in mind of any of your outbuildings, let experienced installers work for the success of your initiative. Simply call 0800 1700 636 to get the ball rolling today!Related Home Logic Living ArticlesFULL RANGE OF SERVICES:OUR OFFICES:
Home Logic’s continued commitment to you is that we only use the highest quality products, installed to the highest standards.© Home Logic UK Ltd. 2018. All rights reserved. Registered Office: c/o HJS Accountants, 12-14 Carlton Place, Southampton SO15 2EA | Company Registration No: 09125321 | VAT No: 193899534 | Home Logic ® is a registered trademark of Home Logic UK Ltd (UK00003267772) | Home Logic UK Ltd is registered in England and Wales. Home Logic UK Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. We are a credit broker and not a lender. We offer credit facilities from more than one lender.
Update Your Preferences