Substantial savings, rapidly recouped costs, impressively increased resale value-and that’s just for starters! We take a look at the manifold merits of insulating with Home Logic Spray Foam, and explore how this multi-purpose miracle can assist you in your energy-efficient endeavours.
HOME LOGIC LIVINGYour inspiration
- Protective Coatings
- Driveways & Resin Surfacing
- Windows, Doors & Conservatories
- Boilers & Smart Home Products
- Replacement Conservatory & Flat Roofs
- Spray Foam Insulation
- Online EstimatorBEST Offers TODAY!
- HOMEWORLD Shop OnlineGet In TouchGo backHome Logic Article
Why Spray Foam?By admin
Monday, 2 September 2019
Failproof Financial Investment
-Reduces Energy Usage
Home Logic Spray Foam is a failproof financial investment. After installation, it can reduce overall energy usage by up to 50%, thanks to its brilliant barrier qualities.
Reduced energy usage equals reduced household bills and expenditure. That’s one energy-efficient equation we’re proud to be part of.
-Rapidly Recoups Cost
After installation, homeowners can quickly recoup costs in as little as 3-4 years, due to the optimal performance levels achieved by Home Logic Spray Foam.
-Better Payback and Resale Value
An energy-efficient home is more attractive to prospective buyers. Home Logic Spray Foam improves the EPC rating of your property, increasing the resale value of your home immeasurably.
Healthier Home Environment
For those with existing allergies, airborne pollutants can be painfully problematic. Breathing conditions, such as asthma, are exacerbated but poor quality air, with dust and pollution causing considerable concern.
Seal your home with spray foam and block out airborne pollutants: it really is that simple!
-Combats Cold, Increases Comfort
Draughts aren’t only dastardly to your finances; they also compromise comfort levels as well. Home Logic Spray Foam sufficiently seals all gaps and cracks, eliminating cold spots, and creating cosy and comfortable conditions, with ambient temperatures to match.
Our wet and windy climate may offer nice weather for ducks, but in terms of your home environment it leaves a lot to be desired. Even the most minimal amount of moisture can lead to mould growth, with your roof space taking the brunt of the burden. Thankfully, Home Logic Spray Foam gives mould and moisture their marching orders, allowing your building to breathe a sigh of relief.
Long-term Property Protection
-Extended Roof Life
It may not be something you consider every day, but needing repairs to your existing roof can be both costly and disruptive.
Home Logic Spray Foam is the ultimate roof restoration product, ensuring the structural integrity of your roof space for many years to come.
-25 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
All spray foam installations come with a 25-year warranty for additional peace of mind. We’ve also achieved an ‘excellent’ rating on Trustpilot, with a continuous commitment to professionalism before, during and after installation.
-Stands the Test of Time
One of the biggest benefits of Home Logic Spray Foam is that it performs for the life of the building. Compare this to traditional insulation materials which sag and settle over time rendering them alarmingly ineffective; there really is no contest!Related Home Logic Living Articles
- Spray Foam Insulation Brightonhttps://www.homelogic.co.uk/sites/default/files/styles/related_article_thumbnail_desktop/public/spray-foam-insulation-Brighton.jpg
- Closed or Open Cell Foam Insulationhttps://www.homelogic.co.uk/sites/default/files/styles/related_article_thumbnail_desktop/public/closed-or-open-cell-spray-foam-insulation.jpg
- How to Make Your Conservatory Warmerhttps://www.homelogic.co.uk/sites/default/files/styles/related_article_thumbnail_desktop/public/how-to-make-your-conservatory-warmer1.jpg
- How to Stop Conservatory Overheatinghttps://www.homelogic.co.uk/sites/default/files/styles/related_article_thumbnail_desktop/public/how-to-stop-conservatory-overheating.jpg
- Best Way to Insulate a Househttps://www.homelogic.co.uk/sites/default/files/styles/related_article_thumbnail_desktop/public/adding-insulation-to-existing-exterior-walls-1.jpg
- What Is Insulation Foam?https://www.homelogic.co.uk/sites/default/files/styles/related_article_thumbnail_desktop/public/what-is-insulation-foam1.jpg
- Spray Foam Insulation UKhttps://www.homelogic.co.uk/sites/default/files/styles/related_article_thumbnail_desktop/public/spray-foam-insulation-uk.jpg
- Do You Need To Insulate Interior Walls?https://www.homelogic.co.uk/sites/default/files/styles/related_article_thumbnail_desktop/public/do-you-need-to-insulate-interior-walls.jpg