Spray foam is the only insulation material that provides air-tight seal of all holes, cracks, and cavities in your home. Spray foam is 24 less permeable to air infiltration than any other type of insulation, making for more comfortable conditions inside!
Why Spray Foam Insulation’s a Prime Performer
We mentioned previously that one way to improve your EPC rating is by installing insulation. There are different insulation types and materials. But we firmly believe spray foam to be the best among them. Here are seven reasons why:
- You can use spray foam for your walls, but also for your windows
- Closed spray foam insulation has the highest R-value on the market at 7 per inch. That makes spray foam the most powerful insulator on the market
- Spray foam has an expansive nature, allowing you to seal all nooks and crannies in your home. With other insulation materials, these might stay exposed
- Spray foam reduces your energy bill by 50%. No other material can offer such savings
- Spray foam is the only insulation material that provides air-tight seal of all holes, cracks, and cavities in your home. Spray foam is 24 less permeable to air infiltration than any other type of insulation
- In addition, spray foam prevents moisture. Spray foam is not just an air barrier, but also a moisture barrier. By preventing moisture, spray foam effectively combats mould and other problems
- But most importantly, spray foam insulation has long life span of 20+ years. And it is eco-friendly, further reducing your carbon footprint. Thanks to the inert polymer that spray foam is compromised, the insulation has indefinite lifespan. You invest in insulation once, and have yourself set for life.
All being said, spray foam is your answer to the question how can I improve my EPC rating.